STYER LANDSCAPING Employee Reviews

Great place to work!!! I have been employed there for over 20 years!
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Rockville, VAAugust 11, 2019
Styer is a great small company to work for. Styer not only does great work but the staff is friendly and very helpful! We are one big team! The owner cares a great deal about her Employees.
One of Richmond's best kept secrets.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Rockville, VAJuly 25, 2019
As someone who has been in the landscaping industry for a good while, I was stunned that I hadn't heard of Styer sooner. The quality of work is second to none, and the enthusiasm across the entire team is genuinely inspiring. Coming from a significantly larger landscaping firm, I had honestly expected to be underwhelmed, but boy was I wrong.

From top to bottom, the team here is committed to not just the company, but the clients as well. It's an amazing change of pace to work with such a committed and supportive group of people, all of whom have "bought in" to the ultimate vision of the leadership here. Of course that all begins with the ownership and senior management, and they are hands down some of the best folks I've ever had the pleasure to work for.

If you're interested in getting into the field or if, like me, you're just looking for a healthier or more supportive culture, reach out to Styer. The future here could not be brighter!
Loved the clients, good team
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 22, 2019
Nicest houses in Richmond, good team, love to see landscaping when its completed

Start at 7:30, team helps if you need it

They will pay for classes if you want to learn and move up.
Pros
Ice, team, really nice clients
Amazing Team and Clients
Manager (Current Employee) –  Rockville, VAJuly 22, 2019
The level of landscaping work is really amazing. The team really cares about the details of landscaping. Also, the team will really help you out if you are running behind. Another team will come to help you finish. The managers will help you learn plants, pruning techniques and installation. Really fun team.
Pros
Company pays for classes, team helps each other out
Cons
Coffee is terrible
Rewarding Job
Crew Leader (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJuly 9, 2019
Styer Landscaping is a good company to work for. Great guys that care about their work and clients that make your work rewarding. This job has given me the chance grow and learn, while seeing some of the most beautiful properties.
Pros
Great co-workers
Lack of leadership in management
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Rockville, VAJuly 9, 2019
Management has no experience in landscaping field. Poor quality equipment .. other than that decent job to hold yourself afloat until you find something better
Was a premier Landscape company
Accounts Manager / Account Sales (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 10, 2018
There are a few kinks to work out with management and personnel. The right person may thrive in this position. Struggle to find quality employees. Their product is very good!
Enjoyed the job
Landscaping (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 15, 2018
was a great place of work. started to have car problems and could no longer provide myself transportation to and from the place of employment. it has its pros and cons like every job but it was okay for the most part
Pros
teamwork
Cons
far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STYER LANDSCAPING. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2