Suburban Radiologic Consultants Employee Reviews

Good company with great goals but stuck in ways
Clinic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Suburban Radiologic ConsultantsJanuary 30, 2019
Suburban Radiology as a whole is a good company.

The location that I worked at is very cliquey and extremely gossipy. Those whom have worked there have worked there many years and people are very territorial. They are quick to let you know when you are doing something wrong, but not when you are doing a good job. Not that hand holding was needed, but positive feedback can go a lonnng way when you are new. New ideas and suggestions were not appreciated. Micromanaging was excessive. People seem nice at first, but no real support was there. It is a shame that there are so many cultural issues because it could be good, if staff and management would be more accepting and open to things not matching up " to the way that they always have been..."
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Stuck in old ways and inefficient processes
Promotion
Patient Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 11, 2017
I left this company for a promotion. With this company I was the Patient Account Manager. I took the position because it was promotion being more responsible for more departments.
Src
Sr. Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 25, 2017
Great company that is growing and evolving. One of the best places I have worked. The company has a small time feel but that is quickly changing and I hope that the small and friendly feel is not lost.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Perhaps changing too fast
Very organized.
MRI Technologist. Technical Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNApril 3, 2013
Many patients come thru the clinic each day. I have my scanning duties plus the MRI technical coordinator duties which can be hard to juggle but always seem to work out. I have gotten good at multitasking.