Subway Careers and Employment
- CEOJohn Chidsey
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryRestaurants & Food Service
Salary estimated from 17.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
Employees at Subway have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 633 questions about working at Subway. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Subway employees.
Insights from 7.2K Indeed users who have interviewed with Subway within the last 5 years.
The manager asked me about my education. And asked me if i will be able to work daytime.
How would you work in an environment like this? What would you do if a customer was mad? How would you handle a situation if there was a robber?
They asked me if I had worked before, my strengths and weaknesses when it comes to working, etc.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.