Subway Employee Reviews

Found 30,344 reviews matching the search See all 37,777 reviews
Business Consultant for Subway Development
Franchise Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJune 24, 2019
A great job with a lot of networking opportunities. Franchise sales can be very rewarding to committed individuals. Excellent work / life balance at the district level and above.
Focus on add on sale
Subway Sandwich manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 24, 2019
Create a safe and empowering conversation for team subway to listen appreciate challenge each other in bringing our company a live and in action
Development other
Acknowledgement others
Not fun
Cashier/Dishwasher/Cook (Former Employee) –  Alvin, TXJune 24, 2019
It’s ok they switch you hours with out telling you. They also were no help when the night shift came. Also there training was a little off they train for a day.
Pros
Free 6 in
Cons
Short breaks, no help when needed
Fast paced, easy going coworkers
cashier, food prep (Former Employee) –  Arlington, WA 98223June 24, 2019
Get food prepared for the day, greet customers and wash hands then put gloves on and make their sandwiches, salads or wraps
Management was always there if I needed help or if they were the coworkers were always friendly and there to help. most enjoyable part of the job was being able to customize (to a certain extent) your sandwich.
Pros
Lunch was free, good place for a first job
Cons
No benefits, hours tweaked
Fun environment but not so good hours unless they're understaffed
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Kaplan, LAJune 24, 2019
Working here was fun but I was not scheduled that many hours and they would not really work around my school schedule. It just did not work out for my needs.
work place was not great
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJune 24, 2019
Manager was rude ,never worked with my school hours. I worked there while in high school and I was never able to do homework after school . There was favorites and no room for advancement
simple food but I love it . always enjoy it not too busy. Great staff
crew memeber (Former Employee) –  7827 US highway 61 st francisville la 70775June 24, 2019
As a previous employee I can say for the most part time spent in subway was enjoyable, The work day can be pretty simple with a good team and the workers are usually nice but if anyone falters on there job your expected to complete it alone. The majority of my time was spent alone trying to tackle my own assigned tasks and everyone else and it became extremely difficult to do this so frequently every week .
Fun and clean workplace
SANDWICH ARTIST (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NMJune 24, 2019
I had fun working here, my first month I picked up what to do and how to do things easily, the staff are fun and easy to work with. My first job when I was looking and the management was amazing it was an experience for me.
Pros
Get to have certains days off if needed to
Cons
No cons really
Great place to start working
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJune 24, 2019
Was a nice introduction to the work force. It taught me about the system and how to work with other people to increase efficiency. Enjoyed the food. Young adult coworkers did increase drama though.
Pros
discount
Cons
small staff meant breaks had to be worked around
Nice place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 24, 2019
It wasn’t so bad working at subways, good service, great employees. Easy to get the hang of, always a happy environment. Pay not bad for the work you do
Productive and High paced Work Enviorment
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXJune 24, 2019
Throughout the duration of being at subway, It was always a high paced and chill job. The managers were strict but very great people to work for. The free meal discount benefit after a shift was always nice.
Great people just stupid working hours
Junior Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 24, 2019
I'm only still there for the people but the manager is very rude and inconsiderate of people's lifestyles and people's struggles in life . So I'm probably gonna be finding a new job . They would only schedule me for 1 day out of the week which is a waste of my time and it would only be for 3 hours . They like to pick favourites at this company
Pros
Employee meal discounts
Cons
Short hours