Such A Voice Employee Reviews

Great place to work with a really good culture. I am respected and feel well regarded. I feel that I am an important part of the admin
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Work from my home officeApril 26, 2018
I started as an SAV student and was hired for a part time position 4 years ago. As the company grew I have taken on more responsibility and increased to full time employment. I feel like an important and integral part of the Team as a Customer Service Manager. The culture is great and our voices and opinions are listened to when we speak. I have a very high regard for the staff and administration of the company. They really care about people and want to provide the highest quality service possible to their customers. I've worked for a lot of companies and of them I rank SAV as the company that most often delivers on their promise to provide a great product and a great experience. They are well regarded in the industry and continue to look for ways to improve and innovate their programs and services. They are inclusive and I'm really happy to be a part of the Team! Working in customer service, the hardest part of the job is dealing with people who may have attitudes or unreasonable expectations. It can be really challenging at times. We realize you can't please everyone but we try really hard to make sure we respond to every issue and concern. Working with people is also the most enjoyable part of the job! We get to see people realize their dreams in this business and it is so wonderful when they succeed and move into great and fulfilling careers. They learn as I have that using their gifts and working in an industry that is enjoyable and profitable but not so stressful is God send!
Pros
Work independently with no one looking over my shoulder., Good vacation and time off benefits, You have a real voice in what goes on and your contributions are noted and valued.
Cons
No health benefits
Intresting but not ethical
Producer/ Instructor/ Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTJanuary 31, 2014
Not a good place to work for. Very little pay for a lot of work with no advancement or raises.
Fun job with good people
Audio Engineer / IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTNovember 21, 2013
A good job. A small company, so you can wear many hats. You're important and really make a difference. I was blessed to be surrounded by the amazing talent at the company. Everybody not only knew their stuff, but were willing to teach. I feel I'll forever be looking for a work environment as amazing as this one.
Pros
Flexible time