Such A Voice Employee Review

View all Such A Voice reviews

Great place to work with a really good culture. I am respected and feel well regarded. I feel that I am an important part of the admin
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Work from my home officeApril 26, 2018
I started as an SAV student and was hired for a part time position 4 years ago. As the company grew I have taken on more responsibility and increased to full time employment. I feel like an important and integral part of the Team as a Customer Service Manager. The culture is great and our voices and opinions are listened to when we speak. I have a very high regard for the staff and administration of the company. They really care about people and want to provide the highest quality service possible to their customers. I've worked for a lot of companies and of them I rank SAV as the company that most often delivers on their promise to provide a great product and a great experience. They are well regarded in the industry and continue to look for ways to improve and innovate their programs and services. They are inclusive and I'm really happy to be a part of the Team! Working in customer service, the hardest part of the job is dealing with people who may have attitudes or unreasonable expectations. It can be really challenging at times. We realize you can't please everyone but we try really hard to make sure we respond to every issue and concern. Working with people is also the most enjoyable part of the job! We get to see people realize their dreams in this business and it is so wonderful when they succeed and move into great and fulfilling careers. They learn as I have that using their gifts and working in an industry that is enjoyable and profitable but not so stressful is God send!
Pros
Work independently with no one looking over my shoulder., Good vacation and time off benefits, You have a real voice in what goes on and your contributions are noted and valued.
Cons
No health benefits

Other Such A Voice Employee Reviews

Small company that cares
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Burlington, VTApril 30, 2018
I have worked for SAV going on 3 years and find it to be an absolute delight. There is a very familial feel here, everyone and their idea's are valued.

Being such a niche company many of us find ourselves doing multiple jobs, but the company is highly involved within itself despite being mostly online and far flung. The company has a huge focus on personal and professional improvement and often sends its employees to classes or seminars. I've been given a lot of tools to utilize here and for the future because of it.

Within the company is a positive hierarchy. There is a passion and love for giving our students all the tools necessary to succeed in the voice-industry and that is what has made the company so successful.

I think the only difficulty working here is it is such a small company that we do not get career "benefits". There is no healthcare or 401k or dental and we do not get six figure salaries. But I love what I do and who it's with so personally it is not a bother.
Pros
Great company culture
Cons
no healthcare/dental
Intresting but not ethical
Producer/ Instructor/ Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTJanuary 31, 2014
Not a good place to work for. Very little pay for a lot of work with no advancement or raises.