SUEZ Employee Reviews

Great work/life balance.
Electro Mechanical Tech (Current Employee) –  E.Rockaway NY.September 8, 2018
I work at a prevaling wage site, after 3 years of operation Suez still wont abide by the contract and pay us the prevailing wage we deserve.We organized and are looking fwd. to a fair contract with IOEU.
Pros
Lots of paid time off, good benefits.
Cons
Dangerous /hazardous job duties.
Suez Water Review
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNAugust 28, 2018
Suez water is a place that provides opportunity for training and advancement. Daily work can be fast paced and management is supportive. It is a great environment to learn business and manufacturing processes and allows for implementation of new ideas.
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TxAugust 11, 2018
Lots of fun working with Suez. Great mixture between hard work and relaxing. I would recommend to anyone that is currently looking to be employed hands down.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Great Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  West Nyack, NYJuly 17, 2018
Staff is smart and welcoming. Worked well together as a group and used synergy to achieve goals. All superiors were very inviting to ask questions and help each other problem solve in timely manners.
Forward thinking in terms of technology
Sales Director (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaMay 28, 2018
Forward thinking in terms of technology. Good group pf people in middle management. Strong growth potential. Fast paced. Lofty growth goals. Benefits could be better.
Pros
Technology
Cons
management
Select few people were great to work with
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  SydneyMay 26, 2018
Day to day was a great day. There were a select few who were really good to work with and made work life with it. There were someone colleagues whom I do wish I didn't have to work with, but overall a good job
too many problems occurred during design and analysis.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJMay 24, 2018
No test methodology is being followed. Need to implement an SDLC. Bug rates are too high for testing. Need higher quality vendors. Need tighter control of gating through phases.
Pros
Lax atmosphere
Cons
Technologically behind
Enjoyed working for Suez
N-1 Operator (Former Employee) –  Harrington Park, NJMay 24, 2018
I enjoyed working for Suez very much. If the company that we contracted too, Didn't sell and close the site permanently and deem that the contract was longer needed, I would have stayed with Suez.
Cons
My company and department were a good and rewarding place to work.
Senior Clerk (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJApril 23, 2018
I worked in an office environment, scheduling and processing the work of field employees. I also entered their time management reports for the payroll department.
Pros
Friendly work enviroment with paid benefits
Poor management
Director (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJApril 16, 2018
Headquarters leadership disengaged from employee base, does not advocate for growth in US or Canada and only seem capable of satisfying global demands. CEO and senior leaders cycle around globe and never invest in organization, only their pockets.
Typical Day
Capital Investment Program Administrator (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJApril 13, 2018
Good collaboration between departments, encouraged to learn new skills and given those tools. Relaxed work attire, flexibility in decision making. I enjoyed working there - was employed there 28-1/2 years.
Pros
The people
Cons
Wrong people being promoted
Too early to tell
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 2, 2018
It is too early to evaluate Suez as an employer after the acquisition of GE Water. The business transition has been smooth.

Would expect more to be clear at the end of the year as management team integrates GE Water.
relaxed work place
Electrical Instrumentation & Controls Technician (Former Employee) –  College Park, MDMarch 14, 2018
great place to work lots of great people to work with overtime is available excellent work hours excellent compensation I would recommend this company
Pros
great people
Cons
not enough bbq
Accounting Assistant/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJMarch 13, 2018
My experience in the company was fun ,and productive. I work on a variety of different projects ,and assisted by covering a variety of different positions when needed like customer service,and administration.
Environment vs. Corporate
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 2, 2018
The moment I walked through the front door, I always debated which of the multiple deadlines I had to finish first before I even thought about grabbing coffee.
Luckily, other technicians taught me very well about the daily processes; however my enthusiasm and lack of sleep provided efficiency to barely keep up with the daily work load.
Management wants the customers' priorities finished first, no questions asked. Every technician can collaboratively assist with the departments requests to make the testing run as smooth as possible to ensure our clients were operating at peak capabilities.
The best part, is having your own department lab to process, you control the work flow if you know how to handle 10-15+ routine activities to meet productivity. Hardest function, interpreting representative information from the field.

From my perspective, the most enjoyable part I looked forward to was learning new skills. Having the engineers/PHDs explain the complexities that occur within various molecular structures; which attribute to the overall assessment of our analytical understanding.
Everyone has a great work ethic with a high integrity to support the environment from helping businesses control their pollution and resource input. Truly a great company to work with, yet an individual can only sacrifice so much until you finally cut your losses.
Pros
Independent Projects, Friendly Staff, Fast-Paced
Cons
Int./ Ext. Comm., Career Opportunities
Company with many employees with longevity
Director Community Relations-NJ Operations (Current Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 8, 2018
Can be a great place to work and a great place to grow and learn. there are opportunities for advancement in some areas but not so many in others. There is also the ability to interact with many departments and other employees.
This position can be challenging
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEFebruary 4, 2018
Calls from customers can be challenging but co-workers are very helpful. Sometimes very little time between calls. Very little training, but co-workers are very helpful.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
1/2 hour lunch
productive and a fun place to work for
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Leonia, NJFebruary 2, 2018
excellent place to work i got along very well with everybody. we were all team players,and yes they did have a ping pong table and a dart board.there was no pressure to get the product out the door we all worked in a timely manor.
Pros
paid holidays, company picnics
Cons
nothing bad
intern
Water Quality Engineer Co-op (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 1, 2018
i was an intern at the company and would not recommend working here. not much exciting opportunities and very little career advancement. work was not challenging
hostile work environment
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 1, 2018
Incompetent project management, hostile work environment, low pay, forced unpaid overtime, Retaliatory and Competitive, fired all employees over 50 and replaced with low paid, no experience, little knowledge graduates. It was reflected in their inability to gain any new projects. The benefits changed so may times i wasn't sure what kind of coverage I had. A good example of a low budget bad company with low ethics. Do yourself a favor and keep looking. You know the truth when you hear it.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
Management, Work Environments. low pay, forced overtime with no pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SUEZ. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight