Summit Care, inc. Employee Reviews

Ethical Contract Therapy Provider
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSJanuary 26, 2018
Smaller company but very ethical contract therapy provider. Therapists are not pressured by upper management and are able to use their clinical judgment. My Director of Rehab is knowledgeable and helpful and the CEO and COO of Summit Care are accessible to every employee. I have worked at many Summit locations and all are beautiful campuses that provide great care to the patients! This is a great company to work for and I would recommend it to anyone.
Pros
Ethical, Documentation Software easy to use, Reasonable productivity requirement
A company that cares!
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJanuary 24, 2018
Summit Care seems to always put their patients first. They treat staff very well, but are disciplined when they need to be to ensure the quality of care for our patients. Staff is always willing to help one another it seems, and the cooperate office is definitely understanding of almost every issue. I would definitely recommend working for Summit Care! On a side note, all the buildings they work with seem top notch.
Excellent Work Environment!
Confidential (Current Employee) –  ConfidentialJune 19, 2017
The work environment at Summit Care is second-to-none! This company genuinely cares about team members and gives employees opportunities to learn and grow, while simultaneously respecting their work-life balance. Joining the Summit team was one of the best career decisions I have ever made!
Pros
Work environment, learning opportunities, accountable team members
Cons
None!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Summit Care, inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Summit Care, inc. Reviews by Job Title