Summit Home Health Care Employee Reviews

As a worker I always making sure i in clean work place,as a working I produce good services and value.
HHA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 6, 2018
I Always say thank you to people ,I always like keep smile on my face to let people know that i’m Pleasant ,I always willing help out in any kind way,I go out my way to be kind and polite people .
Cons
Short breaks
something is difficult , but the important part is to know how to deal with it.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 21, 2018
During I was working, i learned many things, how to deal with the patient , how to solve issues without hurt no one. i also learned that every patients has their own culture and we have to respect them. The hardest part of the job was when i had to work with patient in bed, but it wasn't to difficult for me because I love to work with people and show then that they are important. I remember that i worked for a patient one time, and she love to go to the mall that's was the best job that i had.
Pros
Be part of Home Health ID has many benefits
Cons
Sometime you have to work later than usual.
Recruiting
Temp. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 9, 2018
It was not a positive experience for me. Lack of training and poor management skills. No lunch hour. Too gossip and pettiness in the work environment.
Wonderful Place
Medical Records Clerk/Medical Billing (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 20, 2018
This company truly cared about the patients it was helping and the employees. Everyone on staff was very supportive of each other and my time there was very pleasurable.
Great Place
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 26, 2018
Summit provided a good enviorment to work with. They offer hand in hand training when they welcome you on board . They also due daily communication on how to provided a better work flow during the day.
Company values
Administrator/Dir Clinical Services (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 13, 2018
Value commitment. Hard to compete against bigger hhc agencies but they pay comparably and are very supportive of clinicians. Plenty of work for part or full time.
Pros
set your own schedules
Cons
no mileage reimbursement
A good place to work
Aide (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 14, 2018
I will recommend my friend to work there because it is a good place to work, flexible hours and mixing people with all race work together to make the company grow.
No job security and poor management
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 29, 2018
I was only there for a short time and saw about 5 others get fired. If you have bills and responsibilities, this is not the place for you unless you are a nurse. It's ludacris.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, easy to get fired, very little support
good for start your career
HR Recruiter/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 27, 2018
I hired people, interviewed, provided orientations.
management was okay, poor workplace culture.
the hardest part was to hire people. the most enjoyable was the location closed to home.
rewarding
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYFebruary 15, 2018
Enjoyed my time with this company. It was very rewarding to be able to help people in the comfort of their own homes. It could be a hustle to get from one home to another within the allotted time.
Fist jopb
CNA (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYDecember 26, 2017
Love this place to work they worked around my home life schedule and everything else. Just horrible management while working there. They had their favorites
Thanks to this palce I Im Who I im today
INTAKE COORDINATOR / CNA (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 10, 2017
What can I said other than this was the experience of my life ,here I learned must of my experience in home health
My coworker helped me a lot since i just graduated as a CNA and had no much experience, My supervisors and my CEO were amazing will love to work again with them
Great team ,wonderful coworkers ,good hours and pay
Pros
Learnig
disorganized workplace
Office Employee (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 10, 2017
unfortunately this is a very disorganized workplace.. hard work goes unnoticed/compensated despite the amount of years you have worked. There is lack of communication within the company that it impedes with your workload. . It would be a decent workplace but they really need to get their internal staff organized.. management wise..
Working for summit help me how to deals,all different types pf cases
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  1797 coney island ave bklyn ny 11230August 30, 2017
My experience working with summit home health care help to work and understand dealing with different cases. Some patient had dementia, bed ridden patient. Also work with children from the age of 13-18 with autism and mentally in capable of speaking, writing and sometime communication. I will never give this job for another unless it is a upgrade within the same field
Pros
Learn alot
Cons
Nonr
Good company
HHA/PCA (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 22, 2017
Good company, I worked in this company for 5 years.
competitve
Certified Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 6, 2017
the work field is okay. the clients are wonderful. Unfortunately, there is no room for grow and I know that I am qualified for a higher position. I'm ready to move on
working at your own pace
Field Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 20, 2017
schedule the appointment with the client at your own time, working at your own pace. try to accommodate the needs of staffs, able to negotiate about the workload with the coordinators as needed.
Pros
own pace, own time
Cons
no full time
the owner is a great guy to work for, very down to earth and understanding
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  MPLS, MNApril 27, 2017
very good place to work I have worked there for 11 yrs, i pick up other jobs on the side but always keep my position at Summit Home Health Care, i can work as little as one day a week or seven days if i want.
Good workplace
PCA/CNA (Former Employee) –  Bemidji, MNApril 9, 2017
Good place to work, easy to communicate with, good boss, made sure you understood your duties and provided you with any training nessecary to do your job and to make sure you understood.
Really busy
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 16, 2017
• Coordinating home care services for patients on a daily basis, which include establishing and maintaining patients schedule, establishing and maintaining positive relationships with patients and related referral resources