Summit Information Resources Employee Reviews for N/A

2.6Job Security & Advancement
Not the same
N/A (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNJuly 12, 2018
New management is pushing quantity over quality. Used to have a nice relaxed culture. Now it's all about the numbers. Morale is non-existent. Micromanaging is not how you get good results. Employees feel like they're being punished for no reason. Some are being told that they make too much money. The atmosphere is full of uncomfortable tension. No one feels appreciated anymore. If they let everyone in the company vote, they probably wouldn't make the list of best companies to work for.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Micromanagement
Official response from Summit Information Resources
July 25, 2018

Dear Reviewer,

We appreciate your honest feedback and are sorry to hear you feel this way. While we recognize that change to our culture is inevitable as we grow, we work hard to keep the strong, family-like vibe that we’ve strived to create.

Please know that any management changes have been put into place, with thought, to help us be the best business we can be. Luckily, we’ve also been able to hire highly qualified employees we can trust, which has allowed us to focus on further developing, rather than micromanaging them. When being considered for the 100 Best Companies to Work For, all full-time employees are eligible and encouraged to place their vote. Just as we appreciate honest feedback, we also appreciate our employees and do our best to show it! A few ways this can be seen is through our various company-supported functions, generous PTO & paid holidays, and flexible work hours.

Aside from the concerns you raised, we are happy to hear that you are pleased with the benefits we offer! Should you have further concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our HR department, or you can reach me at 651-905-6000.

Michele Embacher, President