Summit Information Resources Employee Review

View all Summit Information Resources reviews

What happened
N/A (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNMarch 6, 2019
Bad upper management. Lack of training. Poor communication. Low morale. High turnover rate. Sales have plummeted. New computer system is a disaster. All of this in just 18 months.
Pros
Time off
Official response from Summit Information Resources
March 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We value strong communication and are always looking for opportunities to improve, so we appreciate you sharing your thoughts and are sorry you feel the way you do. As we’re finishing up the new system implementation, we’re working on thoroughly training all employees to use the system as a tool to assist in their daily work.

Additionally, we hope and truly believe our employees recognize that we’re growing as a company, which is exciting, but also means there may be changes that take place to support the growth. Thank you for your feedback and we wish you the best in your next endeavor.

Other Summit Information Resources Employee Reviews

Train wreck
NA (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNMay 17, 2019
Operations management is a complete joke. This is the most mismanaged and unorganized company I've ever worked for. You are nothing to them unless you work in sales. The turnover is so high they could install a revolving door. Bringing up issues to HR gets you nowhere. For over a year now everyone has known what the main problem is and nothing has been done about it. The employees are disgruntled for a reason. There's a lot more than a couple of them
Pros
Cons
Leadership team
Enjoyable place to work. You get what you put in!
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNMay 15, 2019
I've worked for some awful people in the past, so when I came to Summit it was a huge relief to discover there are still good companies out there.

I refer to Summit as "the perfect mix" to friends and family. Management is involved, but not to the point of breathing down your neck. It's fast-paced enough to keep me motivated, yet I never feel overly stressed. Staff is goal-oriented and take their roles seriously, but they know how to keep the work environment fun.

When I sought out a new job a year ago, I wanted to find a company where I would enjoy my day-to-day and feel like I was working for (and with) genuinely good people. I've found that at Summit. I think it also says something that a lot of staff have been here 5-10+ years. I've only seen a couple people leave for personal reasons, or not being able to perform to their best ability.

Core values are important, so if you are someone who has a problem being a team player, versatile or driven, you probably won't do well here. Summit is growing a lot, so you do need some patience when it comes to new processes. Sometimes management gets tied up, but for the most part you can rely on any of your coworkers. You truly get out what you put in here.

Overall, I genuinely feel cared for as an employee. Management has been flexible with me and does what they can to help me grow and be happy here. If you want more of a close-knit family atmosphere, Summit is a great fit.
Pros
Flexibility, management trusts you to own your role, awesome coworkers, friendly sales competitions, occasional free lunch, early release on Summer Fridays, great location...
Cons
Some might say too much communication, some aspects of the industry are out of our control...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Summit Information Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

Summit Information Resources Reviews by Location