Summit Information Resources Employee Review

View all Summit Information Resources reviews

Great!
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNOctober 22, 2017
It is a great place to work. They have great people and the leadership team really is thoughtful in their execution of their strategy. They care about their employees!

Other Summit Information Resources Employee Reviews

Train wreck
NA (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNMay 17, 2019
Operations management is a complete joke. This is the most mismanaged and unorganized company I've ever worked for. You are nothing to them unless you work in sales. The turnover is so high they could install a revolving door. Bringing up issues to HR gets you nowhere. For over a year now everyone has known what the main problem is and nothing has been done about it. The employees are disgruntled for a reason. There's a lot more than a couple of them
Pros
Cons
Leadership team
Enjoyable place to work. You get what you put in!
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNMay 15, 2019
I've worked for some awful people in the past, so when I came to Summit it was a huge relief to discover there are still good companies out there.

I refer to Summit as "the perfect mix" to friends and family. Management is involved, but not to the point of breathing down your neck. It's fast-paced enough to keep me motivated, yet I never feel overly stressed. Staff is goal-oriented and take their roles seriously, but they know how to keep the work environment fun.

When I sought out a new job a year ago, I wanted to find a company where I would enjoy my day-to-day and feel like I was working for (and with) genuinely good people. I've found that at Summit. I think it also says something that a lot of staff have been here 5-10+ years. I've only seen a couple people leave for personal reasons, or not being able to perform to their best ability.

Core values are important, so if you are someone who has a problem being a team player, versatile or driven, you probably won't do well here. Summit is growing a lot, so you do need some patience when it comes to new processes. Sometimes management gets tied up, but for the most part you can rely on any of your coworkers. You truly get out what you put in here.

Overall, I genuinely feel cared for as an employee. Management has been flexible with me and does what they can to help me grow and be happy here. If you want more of a close-knit family atmosphere, Summit is a great fit.
Pros
Flexibility, management trusts you to own your role, awesome coworkers, friendly sales competitions, occasional free lunch, early release on Summer Fridays, great location...
Cons
Some might say too much communication, some aspects of the industry are out of our control...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Summit Information Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

Summit Information Resources Reviews by Location