Summit Racing Equipment
View all Summit Racing Equipment reviews

Summit Racing Equipment

Summit Racing Equipment Picker Review

Fun environment

Picking is a fast-paced and fun job to have. Being surrounded by and dealing with car parts on a daily basis combines working with a hobby and makes the days go by fast. There's always opportunities to learn new skills and jobs as well.

Pros

Feel appreciated, learning opportunities

Cons

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Love it

Good people, good compensation, work itself is not too hard. Meetings, great management, they help me with everything/anything I need to succeed at work.
Same role

Summit

The management of this company isn’t where it needs to be, managers and supervisor don’t communicate and need more time to improve this company that that location .
Same location

Fun but not a great career

I’ve been here since early 2021, it’s a great company don’t get me wrong. I wish they offered better pay and a better schedule. The remote part of the job is great they supply a computer and everything else that you may need. The training is pretty good. Salary is where it falls, it’s not great and with commission there’s no difference. The commission is outdated and worthless. You can sell thousands in a day and see a couple bucks. The time off is pretty bad too. It’s a decent amount but don’t expect any time for child birth and or funeral services. They will always tell you that people have been working there for 20+ years but you’ll never come close to them in the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Summit Racing Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits