Summit Staffing

Working at Summit Staffing: 14 Reviews

United States14 reviews

Staffing Agency

great temporary work environment was placed with Vesta corporation as an order processor. I renewed cell phone plans for AT&T & processed credit card payments.

Well organized and good people.

I worked as a temp for a company called Fizz & Bubble where I worked on the production, packaging and shipping of their products. didn't feel challenged at this job which made it difficult to invest myself in. The work culture was fairly laid back.I learn how to effectively manage my time and that of my teams.The hardest part of my job was the repetitive, routine nature of the job.Management was great. Well organized and communicative,

Cons

short breaks, no benifets.

Summit Staffing insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Honest and reliable work

Fair and honest, decent places to work. Very consistent with getting work, no BS, they have no Direct deposit but its ok because its the only blemish they have.

Pros

They find decent jobs

Cons

No direct deposit

Travel

Always had opportunity to travel to different plant locations. The pay was great and opportunity was always available. The managers always helped when help was needed.

Great place and people to work for.

Management truly cares about their employees. They work hard to keep you working too. Very understanding and compassionate. Compensate well for good work.

Pros

Great pay. Amazing employer/employee relations

Cons

Location of work site.

Good

I loved the people I worked with I knew my job very well.I met a lot of interesting people went to many places I liked very much I was comfortable with my work and enjoyed it so so so so

Everyone is awesome to work for

I work for jelly belly and it is a fun job co workers are great people to work with and the management are great to very relaxed place to be work for.

Productive and fast paced

There was a daily routine that we would follow i learned many things and the environment was caring and very work friendly. Hairnets were required and punctuality was firm.

Colleges at my office where very professional and caring

My Experience working at Summit Staffing was very great due to the fact I had great Colleges that we were always working as a team never had a problem

Pros

Flexible when it comes to take time off

Cons

No training and no advancement opportunities

Not a good place to work

Bad management. Period.Didn't know what hours i would be working when scheduled to work some days.Lack of job advancement. Messed up my check a couple of times.

laissez faire leadership led to poor morale

cold calling and developing customer base accounts were not being filled so morale suffered, even if it was due to market conditions Needed more involvement and direction for the salesforce would make cold calls each day and follow up to set appointments and maintain and grow the current customers base

Pros

Nice owners

Cons

Poor Leadership; moved way too slow, uninvolved

It was an okay job

It was an okay job for me because i stood up for 8 hours everyday, standing in my designated assembly line and packaged bags of popcorn/chips into a box or bag. The hardest part of the job was constantly repeating the same thing for the whole day but this was a good job, it just wasn't for me.

Inreresting place to work you meet a lot of people it's a nice inviorment

Different kinds of people everywhere that you enjoy working with and you learn different things also you can pick up lots of trades without even knowing that's the best part.

It is a great place to work.

Summit staffing is a good place to work. You get a lot of hours, the pay is good. The office employees are very helpful, I have not had a bad experience working with Summit.

Pros

Plenty of hours

Cons

Breaks are short.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Summit Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits