SumnerOne Employee Reviews

Great Atmosphere
Enterprise Solutions Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 16, 2018
It's hard to get in, but once you do it's worth it. The ESR program is a great introduction into sales with all the freedom a typical role would require without the stress of sink or swim. Top notch training within a successful, established environment. If you have the chance to work here, don't pass it up.
Pros
Mobility, collaboration, good benefits, great culture.
Official response from SumnerOne
November 19, 2018

Thank you for the kind words about the company and our ESR training program.

Great place to work with a lot of opportunity
Enterprise Solutions Architect (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 9, 2018
This is a great role for someone looking to get into sales that has the drive to work hard. The training is excellent and far more in depth than any other organizations in this field.
Pros
Good benefits, awesome culture, opportunity for advancement
Cons
Coffee sucks
Official response from SumnerOne
November 12, 2018

Thank you, we appreciate your kind word about our company. I agree coffee is not great.

Great Environment!
Sales Team (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 9, 2018
I love working for SumnerOne. Our management and co-workers are incredible. It is great working for a family owned company with so much history in our industry. The training is some of the best at any job I have experienced. I would definitely recommend working for SumnerOne.
Postive work environment!
Sales Support (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 21, 2018
I like working here. I've been here for over a year and the people are great. Each day is different! My favorite thing about the company is the supportive culture from co-workers and leadership.
Engage Staff in Progressive Success
CUSTOMER CARE CENTER SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 10, 2018
Our organization is very open to employee input and ideas to build the success of the company. At the same time, they do what it takes to take care of the client community. They offer a line of services that allows the company to serve anyone in anyway. These three philosophies alone create a wonderful culture to work in, as well as maintain a high client retention rate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SumnerOne. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7