SUN Capital Partners

• Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment

Good Place To Work

Small company feel, yet has a large portfolio under management which offered a good learning experience in private equity. Management was good with their employees overall.

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

Not a lot of room for growth in accounting

Fun Place to Work

This place was amazing to work at. The only reason I left was because the NYC office is a satellite with very little growth opportunity. All the action was at headquarters in Florida.

Determined work enviorment with specific goals.

There were decent hours with good cohesive teams. Management was uninviting and exhibited a behavior of superiority. Great pay with a 10% bonus on top of your salary. Not much room to move up and get promoted.

Pros

Stocked fridge with drinks

I felt very appreciated here!

This was by far my favorite place to work! I felt appreciated and rewarded (financially). Rarely worked overtime but I know the professionals worked a lot. My boss made it a point to keep track of how much vacation everyone in our office was taking, so that they weren't taking too little, as is easy to do in this industry. The work was enjoyable and everyone from the CEOs to IT to other assistants were incredibly easy to work with. After being a stay at home mom for 5 years I can only hope to find a new employer that is half as good to work with.

Pros

Bagel friday and a fun variety of tasks

Great working team and atmosphere

I've been among the SUN Group team as a full time administrative/ Executive assistant for the 3 years where I've obtained a great expirience. It helped me to develop personal/interpersonal skills. They've got an amazing working culture!

Pros

Free lunches, well paid overtime

Cons

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Fast paced and stressful with little to no advancement

Though I learned proper protocol for being an office assistant there was no room for advancing from my position. I was paid minimum wage and for the years I worked for the company I received no raise or vacation time. Medical benefits would take about half of my paycheck so I had to do with out.

Official response from SUN Capital Partners

June 28, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. The position you refer to was not paid minimum wage and every employee receives annual raises and vacation time.

Great working environment

Team oriented work environment, learning opportunities. Learned extensively while working there. Staff was well versed and inclusive of all employees. They included resources to help with job duties and were also mindful of work/life balance.

Fun Place to work

Ok place to work I had a lot of fun training employees and management staff. I did some traveling for personal development and made several bonuses which was great.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Low Pay for job

Productive and fun place to work

This is one of my favorite jobs! This is where I meet my boss and he taught me so much! I am extremely grateful to him and always will be. He was a true mentor.

Pros

Great People and Great Pay

Cons

Some things have to come to an end

Great Place

Great place to work, management needs improvement. Since there is a lot of things not mention or passed on to employees.

I love my job, but feel as though my position might be phased out

I work for a company that offers structure, but also freedom and benefits as part of working here. I am concerned that the company is changing directions and the position I am in could be phased out due to lack of work. No day is the same and each day presents different challenges, but that has become less and less. There is no micromangement in my department, but there is also little opportunity to grow or advance into a different area. People are allowed to socialize and interact within reason. Part of the mission statement is to lighten up and have fun. We take our work seriously and are allowed to flex our leisure time when appropriate. I am very happy with my responsibilites and love a challenge. The concern now is that there are few of those being presented currently. It would be with regret and sadness that I would no longer be able to work where I do. The compensation with this company is extremely generous.

Pros

Culture and atmosphere. Challenging work. Often busy. Work off hours

Cons

Distance from home. Lack of advancement or notice of job opportunities within

Best place to work for.

Great professional environment.Managers worked hard.always with great smile.working for Sun Capital was at all times fun. I enjoyed!

Pros

great schedule

Cons

done

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SUN Capital Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4