Sun RV Resort Employee Reviews

Misleading Job Description
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLJanuary 15, 2019
My position title was supposed to be Office Coordinator, but I was really a salesperson for resident owned manufactured homes. The management expected me to sell homes and not receive a sales commission.
Pros
Wonderful park residents
Cons
Management that isn't truthful.
Worst job I ever had!
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Bushnell, FLDecember 19, 2018
I've worked at the Bushnell (resort)ha Ha ha (they don't even have sidewalks) for a very long time. If you don't work in the office, you are dog dirt!......Maintenance has on call duties for FREE, it's your job but you only get time off in lieu of pay!...So, you're trapped at your house for 5 to 7 days, can't go to the beach, out to dinner, HAVE ANY KIND OF FUN OR RELAX because you're on-call and don't even get payed for it. The guest break everything, do what ever they want and some don't even pick up their dog waste when walking their dog.
WATCH WHERE YOU ARE WALKING! Your start pay will probably be $10.00 per hour and you will do everything and anything!
A Great Experience
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Geneva-on-the-Lake, OHOctober 14, 2018
I worked at The Loft at Indian Creek RV Resort as part of Sun RV Resorts, and my experience there was great. I learned how to be productive at a restaurant as a dishwasher, and I was able to wash dishes with not much trouble. My supervisors were great, and I met some great people there as well. I even learned some other skills there as well such as how to refill paper towel dispensers as well as how to wash chicken wings. One problem I had was how I would have to work pass midnight due to how busy it was at where I worked, but that wasn't too much of a problem. I would recommend anyone in the area to work at The Loft.
Pros
Great supervisors, meal discounts, plenty of break time, free soda, great training, good resources
Cons
Overtime can extend to midnight
Horrible Management
Line Cook and Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLSeptember 19, 2018
Corporate is in Michigan and the site is in Zephyrhills and of course the left foot doesn’t know what the right foot is doing half the time. The restaurant manger and kitchen manager are micro managers. There’s no appreciation ever given and the HOA committee gets whatever whenever they want it.
Pros
Restaurant closes before most
Cons
Pay, Management, and corporate management
Ruled by a bunch or misogynistic baby boomers.
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  AnonymousAugust 26, 2018
If you want to work 70 hours or more a week and never see your family this is the place for you. Their senior management is as diverse as a jar of mayo. If you are a female and applying you should probably seek employment elsewhere this is an all boys club.
Pros
At some point you'll die so i guess that's good.
Cons
Needs more demons from hades as HR managers it would really brighten up the place.
it needed guidance
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Paso Robles, CAAugust 21, 2018
most coworkers were great and helpful management was very unstable when i brought up harrasment by fellow employee (twice) it was ignored they did at least let you do your thing
Pros
nice customers and staff
Cons
having to punch out for break
Enjoyed work and management was respectful.
Customer Service Representative (Main Desk) (Former Employee) –  Sandwich, MAFebruary 21, 2017
I enjoyed my time working here. Co-workers and management were easy to work with and respectful.The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to positively interact with current and potential clients.
Excellent work environment.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Mims, FLApril 9, 2014
This was an excellent job because the worker could make own hours but there was no chance for advancement. Great co-workers.
Pros
Ability to make own hours and be done before noon.
Cons
No advancement or health benefits.