Sun Tours

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun Place to Work

Must like researching the travel industry. Great co-workers, fair pay and a learning opportunity for someone wanting to get into the travel industry.

Interacting with different people

Responsible for helping people to visit unfamiliar areas. I used to make special trips with groups of tourists in order to show them important places of cities.

Pros

Hometown

Cons

Not enough benefits

Enjoyed the Mon-Fri hours

Great people to work with at company. Weekends off. Close to several places to eat lunch. Short distance to work. Travel capabilities. I escorted a group to Alaska on a cruise with Princess.

Pros

Good hours

Cons

A helpful person who's in need. Responsible to my job, can work under pressure

Be honest enjoy your work and be responsible It's a nice feelings when you help to others who's in need. I don't have problem of my work but I'm not lucky some people are not good to me and they are trying to drag me down trying to kick me out..

Pros

Free 1meal

Cons

12hrs

good company

salary is very very less for job and salary dont match and no timings no leave and no proper fuel convence and but der also no growth and on time no salary because of salary

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Great small office environment

Sun Tours is a tour company traveling out of Albuquerque, NM. We have been in business 40 years, most of our travelers are Seniors. We create domestic tours by both motor coach and Air. We do international travel and cruises. Working at Sun Tours can be quite stressful but when you put together a perfect tour it is all worth it.

Pros

Travel opportunities

Cons

not a lot of benefits

Operations

Work atomsphere is good and staff also cooperative maintain the all standards its is an IATA company and located in rajendra place

job life

* Boss tell last day of month that no work you did * learned lot of thinks... how to interact with customers * very good * very good * * tourism job is enjoyable all time

Productive abbd fun workplace

Satisfying job with lots of benefits. Enjoyed my time working there because of the free tours we were given by companies we sold tours for.. Learned a lot of skills that enabled me to use in other fields of work

Pros

Free tours

To make things your way

It was a great company, you are able to work in your own way.You where able to really help the costumers, and not being stopped by rules or not being able to pay a bit money so the so the costumers would go home happy.If i had anything negativ to say, it would be that the communication from one location to another, way sometimes bad.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sun Tours. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Sun Tours