Suna Solutions

Working at Suna Solutions: 16 Reviews

United States16 reviews

Great Temp Agency

I enjoyed working with this temp agency. The people who helped me gain my permenate position were extremely nice and professional. I would definitely work for them again.

Great communication

The team at Suna Solutions had great communication with me during the length of my temporary assignment, provided me with correct details and regularly checked in

Suna Solutions insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Energizing work tasks

Good Enviroment to work in and lots of positive enforcements

The employees were very kind to each other and to the patients at Ketchum University. I had great directions and manageable protocols to follow. The work that was given, which was scanning files, feels accomplishing to complete.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Not enough hours

Temp Agency

It gave me work. I hated the place where I was at. Thankfully, I was able to get a job down the street as a perm. Looked at this place without the help of Suna.

Great work environment

The location I worked at for Suna Solutions had a great environment to it. Everyone was focused and helpful, and did what they needed to do to get their work done as well as assist new employees.

May 30, 2019
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and glad to hear that you had a positive experience working with us. Thank you, Suna Solutions

Working Environment

This is a temporary agency placement into other employers; the employer where I was placed into was very closed up with no activities involved. Do your research about the temporary agency regarding related problems before applying to any positions.

Pros

Able to make up hours loss from work.within the same week.

Cons

NO benefits; not enough breaks; 30 mins lunch breaks

May 30, 2019
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We do offer benefits to our temporary and full time employees. If you have any questions or would like to chat with us further about this, please reach out to us. Thank you, Suna Solutions.

This is a temp agency

This temp agency placed me at Millennium Health. Had very little interaction with Suna Solutions, although personnel seemed nice. Have no idea if they're still in business or not. Millennium Health now uses Adecco as the temp agency they hire personnel from.

Pros

They hired me to work for MH

Cons

They're a temp agency, so no job security

May 30, 2019
Hello,Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We are still in business and if you are looking for new opportunities, please reach out to us and send over your updated resume.Thank you, Suna Solutions

Culture Rocks!

Talk about a fun place to work! This place has arcade games right in the lobby that you can find employees playing throughout the day. The office is cool with a bunch of art and red walls and games everywhere with the occasional dog roaming around. Everyone really likes each other here and management is involved with each interview process to ensure a good fit professionally and with our culture. We all work very hard and are rewarded with tons of fun activities and perks like free lunches, sponsored happy hours, free snacks and everyone gets a work from home day.

Pros

Arcade games, free snacks, free lunches, fun activities, fantastic company culture, overnight company event

Cons

Bit of a commute since office is located in Del Mar

May 30, 2019
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and love to hear the positive feedback.Thank you, Suna Solutions

Working as a temp through Suna Solutions

I am on a long-term temporary assignment through Suna. I really can't comment on the actual company's culture, etc., as I am working at a different company through their temporary employment program. They found me a VERY good temporary position in San Diego and my recruiter has been quite supportive and attentive. I hope to use Suna to help me find a permanent position. They have been very good to me!

May 30, 2019
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and love to hear the positive experience you had with us. Thank you, Suna Solutions

Great Workplace

Management is professional and are willing to help you grow and learn! They really care about everyone in the company and want everyone to be successful!

Pros

Great Management

Cons

None at this time

May 30, 2019
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and glad to hear you are having a good experience with us! Thank you, Suna Solutions

Great working environment, upbeat and professional

As front desk reception, I am the first person that clients encounter. Management was very helpful and professional, the co-workers were very friendly. There was no "hardest part of the job". I did my best to create a warm, friendly environment there in the front lobby. I was working there as a part time temp.

Pros

They had a wonderful cafeteria

Cons

I can't think of any.

Productive and fun workplace

Fantastic company to work for. Encouraging, Innovative, educational and very professional. Inspiring staff and always looking to grow you in your position and talents.

Good team atmosphere with opportunity for advancement within the company. A place to learn new skills and practice standard laboratory techniques.

Productive and fun workplace

This company let you learn everything bout laboratory processing. You can do other tasks. You can work in good environment. You can do Data Entry.

Cons

They checked your credit to work for them, if approved.

Productive and fun work environment

I was very busy and responsible for multiple tasks in this position. I learned how to work well under pressure, multi-task, and complete tasks in a timely manner. My co- workers were amazing, and I was very sad to leave this position.

Beautiful office, fun team, great atmosphere.

This team has a lot of fun and prides itself on being one of the best in the industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Suna Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits