Sunbelt Rentals Employee Reviews

Bad lower management
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 15, 2019
They bleed you until your dry then willing to get rid of you at the drop of a hat. If you are a good worker they don't advance or promote you so they continue do less work knowing you do the work for them.
Enjoyed going to work everyday
Credit And Collections Administrator (Former Employee) –  Granite City, ILFebruary 13, 2019
Sunbelt Rentals is a great place to work!! I was recently laid off due to position relocation. I am hoping to find a job within to continue my
career with my Sunbelt family. I cannot imagine not working for Sunbelt Rentals (this is my family away from home). I was that person that actually enjoyed going to work everyday. Everyone is so friendly and willing to step in and assist when needed.
Pros
Fun environment, great pto, friendly staff
Springfield MO is terrible
ESR / Safety coordinator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 12, 2019
Great company until they bought out RG rentals and started letting go of the legacy employees in order to keep RG management in place. PCM Springfield is uneducated and can not do the simple things like log on to the computer. You do not fire the people that know how to run the shop just so you can bring in your buddies to do your bidding or is this Genius management? Either way look else where toxic environment and lack or leadership.
Pros
health care
Cons
store management
Overall good career
, Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 3, 2019
I would still be working with this company had I not been recruited and managment were more understanding and willing to hear options . Overall great place to work.
Pros
Good company
Cons
Lost culture
Great People
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 15, 2019
Sunbelt rentals is a great organization with a focus on their team and their customers. They carry the largest variety of equipment in the equipment rental industry.
Productive and positive work enviornment
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COJanuary 11, 2019
Sunbelt was a positive and work environment and learning experience. I learned a lot about the business and leadership side of a maintenance and mechanic company.
Pros
family firendly, positive
Good job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Haltom City, TXJanuary 10, 2019
Sunbelt is a great company to work for just keep your nose on your job and don’t question the management you will Achieve all your dreams no question asked
Pros
Potential to make lots of money
Cons
No down time
Great Workplace
Yard Associate(Supervisor) (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOJanuary 8, 2019
Typical workday included getting to work have our daily safety meeting, and start cleaning material to get ready to ship it out. Management would be very understanding with any problems that would surface.
great place to work
Yard Associate (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 7, 2019
you will typically work lots of hours, v=but its a great environment to work in. The hardest part of the job for me was leaving. The best part of the job is the family oriented work environment.
Yard Worker (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 31, 2018
Very fast paced job working around heavy machinery unloading equipment from trucks that would come in then washing them in the wash rack when I didn’t have anything to do in the wash rack I would help out around the yard.
Review
Operator II (Former Employee) –  Prattville, ALDecember 30, 2018
I’m not sure where to start great job if you enjoy working outside. Moving up in the corporation seemed deficult. Pay is not up to par for things you have to do, at least in my experience. Over all though you work for great people and it’s a fun job.
Lacked Vision and Structure
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHDecember 27, 2018
Managed by intimidation and lacked structure. At times the work environment was hostile and very lazy. Rarely were business plans followed or reviewed.
Pros
Flexible Work Schedule
Cons
Pay, Benefits, Management
Daily
Profit Center Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 19, 2018
day at work, full of fires.
learned and was trained and trained others
management was harsh
culture, safety very important
hardest part of the job, politics within the workplace
the funnest and most enjoyable, were my customers, those who I built long lasting relationships with, both professionally and personally
Good Company to work for.
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 18, 2018
The pay is very good and work environment is average. The software use to track your business is top notch and makes your day easier. The most enjoyable part is the freedom to set your day up and work it..
Nice cool place to work
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 18, 2018
Good people family place to work look out for there workers big on safety you never have to rush take your time and be safe good working new trucks from peterbuilt and international trucks goood
Pros
Safety all ways
Cons
Never be complacent
Great company to work for
EQUIPMENT RENTAL SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Garner, NCDecember 14, 2018
Sunbelt Rentals has a great safety culture and comfortable work environment. Managers will do what they can to help you. Always willing to give advice and help with jobs.
Sunbelt rentals is a great company
Houston central service manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 12, 2018
Great company to work for with job security. Sunbelt is growing and expanding all the time. Sunbelt has great benefits. Sunbelt has many different branches and specialty branches.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Advancement for long term employed
Good Work/Life Balance
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Findlay, OHDecember 11, 2018
I have a great work/life balance with this company. I average 8 hour work days and an occasionally work 4 hours overtime on a Saturday. They are only open 8-12
Productive Work Place
Key Accounts Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCDecember 6, 2018
Worked in a call center to facilitate order for high volume/ High transaction customers. Very productive Environment driven by the customers needs. High energy.
Good work environment
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  North Kansas City, MODecember 3, 2018
Job keeps you on your toes, the people that work at Sunbelt care about everyone. Its more like family than a workplace. Hardest part of the job is to adapting to orders of equipment that you didn't have in your yard.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunbelt Rentals. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.7InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight