Sunbelt Staffing
Happiness rating is 74 out of 100

Sunbelt Staffing Employee Reviews

United States169 reviews

A good starting place

I was working for Sunbelt Staffing as a contract staff in a school district. I loved my job placement. They were really amazing and supportive. This was my first job as a COTA and I'm so grateful for the team I worked with. I can't speak much to the team as Sunbelt Staffing itself. My recruiter was the person to support me through my time there and we mostly connected just to communicate when I took a sick day or to renew my contract at the end of the school year. No complaints there but also not much connection as well. After 3 years, they didn't renew my contract with my school I was placed at and I was never sure why! Also, the school I worked at couldn't hire me directly because of my contract with Sunbelt.

Growth opportunities and supportive culture!

Those that don’t let their foot off the gas can succeed here with a level headed mindset. Sales isn’t for everyone and that’s okay. A lot of growth opportunities if you raise your hand for more.

Sunbelt Staffing insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Sign Language Interpreter

I worked for Sunbelt Staffing for 3 years, from Aug. 2013-May 2016 as a Sign Language Interpreter. The pay was competitive, much higher than directly working for the school district. I received health insurance and 3 days PTO. At the time, my recruiter was ok. She was hard to get ahold of at times (but this was several years ago). Overall, they were fine to work for. I was paid weekly and didn't have any issues with my pay being late or incorrect. If they reach out to you, they are a legitimate company and the pay is much better than working directly for the district.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Temp staffing company, so you CAN be replaced by a direct hire

Be wary of the contract you sign, there are non-compete clauses preventing you from moving forward with your career.

Helpful recruiters but ultimately this is a business that wants your hours. No training provided, they will place you in a job location with 0 prior knowledge and expect you to do it on day one. If you are interested in working for the company they are placing you in - just apply directly or you will have to wait a length of time to apply. This prevents you from moving up/forward with your career. Be careful.

Love the district I’ve been assigned to

Love the district I’ve been assigned to, helping the kids at the school has been extremely rewarding!My recruiter’s been in touch with me to make sure that I still like where I’m at and I’m so glad that I can say that I’m genuinely enjoying myself.Also, the salary is surprisingly good. It’s been great being able to support myself doing what I love while having my own life too.

Overall a great company

The first year of the job is most definitely the toughest. It takes someone willing to put in the sweat, take constrictive criticism, and someone who is not afraid to jump in. Luckily the company provides all the tools for success.

Good for a career

Great place to establish a career at with plenty of room for professional development. I haven’t been here for very long yet but I’ve already learned a lot, and I’m looking forward to advancing in my career with this company.

High success rate

Sunbelt has been successful in placing me in a number of positive environments. They have not only sought out good places to work, but have explored and been successful in obtaining positions in locations of my choosing. I’m beginning my sixth year with Sunbelt and could not be more pleased.

Too good to be true/ BEWARE

The offer was good to be true but then when they get the job for us, they said that our hourly rate was 21usd without the stipend since we were 21 miles away from home to work. The hourly rate is not what we'd agreed upon because they said it will be 30 to 40usd per hour. Was disappointed so turned them down.

I am incredibly grateful for this opportunity

•Supportive management team•Great community •Dedicated staff members I personally worked with a fantastic and extremely genuine recruiter who went above and beyond to bring me on board. I was highly skeptical at first and now I couldn’t be more grateful to be working here.

Took good care of me

Sunbelt took good care of me when I was more interested in traveling for work. They were mindful of my needs, and I got to work with some interesting people at the multiple facilities I was assigned to during the time I was contracted with Sunbelt.

Great work life balance

Amazing contact at sunbelt they reach out to make sure you are doing good at your location. Great company to work for. The hours are great if you have kids. Love being a school nurse.

I love working here!

I love working for Sunbelt Staffing! I have had the most positive and uplifting experience! My recruiter is always available whenever I have questions! The compensation is excellent! Overall I would highly recommend!

Great experience all around

-My colleagues were wonderful, and I made some lifelong friends.--I received tons of support from my peers as well as my managers. The managers truly cared about our success and happiness.--Never a dull moment at the office with the upbeat work environment.--I learned plenty of transferrable skills which I still use.-

A great agency to work for

Sunbelt is a great placement agency. Your assigned placement manager is great at finding jobs and giving you what you need. I left for career advancement.

Understanding and helpful staff

Overall I really enjoyed working with this company. The onboarding paperwork process was a bit much, but it seems all Pediiatric nursing positions seem to be quite intense. I felt that the management staff was very helpful, and understanding. It sincerely seems the management does what they can to be sure their nurses are compensated fairly. I would have stayed on with them, but I unfortunately relocated. I would definitely recommend working for Sunbelt!

Pros

Helpful management

Cons

Wish they staffed in more areas

The company plays favorites and if your not one you will be fired

This company is childish and you only move up in positions if you are favorite and a kiss-up. If the managers aren’t getting deals they will simply fire one of the last hires to get the deals for themselves.

Pros

Cons

Management sucks and they don’t help you succeed. They are all talk

My Review

*Professional & knowledgeable recruiters*Communicative staff*Decent salary and good benefits*Flexible schedule*Excellent work/life balance*Nice coworkers at the facility

Always supportive and available

Sunbelt's staff was always very supportive and available. If I had a need or problem, they returned my communication quickly and worked hard to resolve the problem – and I only had a small handful of problems during my time with them.

Life changing career move

I have been an employee at Sunbelt Staffing for almost a year & I can truly say it has changed my life. I have never worked at a company that puts such an emphasis on culture & success. They provide daily and weekly training, a one-on-one mentor ship program, and ample room for growth & earnings potential.

I’m impressed

I am beyond impressed with the care that goes into finding placements for employees at Sunbelt. Rarely have I seen management that actually cares about the satisfaction of their recruits, and not just the money they’re going to squeeze out of them. From the day I joined, I could tell that the staff at this company would take good care of me.This is an excellent recruitment agency and I recommend it to any healthcare professional looking for a job with good pay and flexibility.

Common questions about Sunbelt Staffing

Answered by current and former employees at Sunbelt Staffing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunbelt Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.2Personal Development
4.3Career Opportunities
3.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight