Sunbelt Staffing

Sunbelt Staffing Employee Reviews

Don't really have any complaints. Supervisor was a little rude at times. Management was okay. Cannot advance career or promote from within. Pay was okay.
Management has been pretty flexible and I've been able to learn new information and techniques. There isn't any opportunities for growth and you can only go so far. Work is fairly repetitive but it is rewarding.
This company by far has been the best nursing staffing agency who care about their employees wirk and life balance.Recruiters are knowledgeable about the market for getting you submitted g or an assignment.
Pros
Pay, Recruiters, Benefits, and the care about their employees.
Cons
Please please please understand contract nursing before you sign anything! I felt completely tricked! Once you sign anything you are bound to them for a certain time at whatever place they bring to you! I feel like they need to be more honest about what it all means. It means if you turn down a job they bring to you then you cannot apply to that place for a certain time without using them. And they aren’t very clear about that part when you talk to them about contracting. Just horrible experience.
Pros
Cons
Unclear, manipulative
Worst pay around, likely because Sunbelt was, in this instance, a middle man between the employer and other entities with systems involved in the services to be supplied remotely..
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
It was great working for this company until covid hit. They did not have any work for me since I am high risk. They were very helpful when I had questions about paperwork.
Pros
Pay wage
Cons
No pay for school breaks
Everyone I dealt with were so nice and helpful. They made sure to help me get everything I needed to start my assignment on time. The pay was very great and the schedule was even better.
Pros
Good pay and close to home
Cons
Sunbelt doesn’t even know who they are managing. In most cases they don’t even know what’s going on. People getting fired left and right for no reason. The position I was in your life is basically at risk everyday. They don’t even pay you the right amount hours until you complain to the staffing. When you try to dispute a termination HR is no where to be found. This is honestly so unprofessional. You should find another place to work honestly this is just a waste of time. Lack of professionalism.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Missing hrs, lack of communication, understaff
I had a horrible experience with here. I would never work for them again. When I had issues with getting access to student files, my manager, poo pooed it..and didn't take my concerns seriously. She was only worried about her placement record. I expressed my outrage to the manager, and staff at the school. I left after one week. They're wonderful to you...pretend to work with you and be your best friends until something goes wrong. STAY AWAY.
Pros
Colleagues were nice at this placement, salary wasn't horrible
Cons
Management issues, Slow tech department, arrogant company workers
My recruiter from Sunbelt is the nicest recruiter I've ever work with and I've worked with lots of them since I've been working for staffing agencies for a long time now.
Pros
Sunbelt's employees are professional
Cons
pay is low
Wonderful company to work with and amazing locations. Staff very helpful. Always paid on time. Very grateful for this company. Made my dreams of travel nursing possible.
I enjoyed working with this company and look forward to future employment. Great support staff and very helpful when needing assistance toward anything that I didn't understand. I would recommend them for anyone seeking employment.
Pros
Prompt respond to any questions.
Overall, great company. This is a temp placement for medical ( other things too). I contracted for Ultrasound. A wonderful experience. Would highly recommend.
Pros
Per Diem and housing allowance.
Cons
Call pay should have been better. But this is a minor thing.
Everyday was different, always learning new things about the students. School management was exceptional and always there to help. Sunbelt staffing was always a phone call away and wentt above to help during Covid.
My experience with sunbelt was nothing but a blessing I’ve learned a new trade and learned how to work safely with my new trade and open a whole other experience in my book of trades
Working in home health as a travel nurse always presents minor setbacks but I had a good experience each time. Each company I worked for was very grateful for the extra help when needed.
Pros
13 week assignments, excellent pay.
Cons
Too many recruiter changes and not enough feedback fro them when needed.
Enjoyed being contracted by sunbelt as an slpa, would definitely work there again. Great rates, great assistance when needed, overall great company. :)
Sunbelt staffing is supportive, attentive to employee needs, and promotes self care. I am so proud to work for this company. I can't help but to let everyone know how they see a person before they see the profit. You won't feel like a number, you will feel like a part of the team. The only sad part is some positions are contracts, but they will let you know that up front. I have no regrets working for Sunbelt Staffing.
The major down was once the schools closed due to Covid-19 I was only approved to bill for 12 hours (instead of 40) and am even still waiting to hear about the next weeks hours.
Pros
Fair compensation
Cons
Don’t appear to care about their contracted employees
I appreciate Sunbelt Staffing for their dedication to matching me with a position that fits my interests, talents, and lifestyle. The staff is caring and easily accessible. I would definitely recommend Sunbelt to my colleagues.
Good company plenty of what they stay busy well-known if you're not afraid of heights in like money this is the place to be hats off to the guys who get it done
  1. Employee Reviews