Sunbelt Staffing Employee Reviews

No review
National Hiring Manager / Accounts Manager (Current Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLJanuary 3, 2019
No review to provide. do not recommend. there is no help when you start there and you have to teach yourself how to become a successful employee to seek recognition.
Pros
It's a paycheck
Cons
No help from managers, you have to learn on your own.
National Hiring Manager
National Hiring Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 1, 2018
This place is awful. Just run!! They are constantly hiring for a REASON!! The turnover is ridiculously high. The management is a disgrace. They say is you work 50+hours it will pay off, but it’s all lies. If you’re not a favorite of management you’re screwed.
Pros
The office is located in a nice area
Cons
Cutthroat sales, horrible pay, long hours
Do not remember
National Health Care Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 28, 2018
It has been so long since I've worked here that I cannot write an effective review. It would not be fair to the company nor does it make sense to do so.
The Job Is Fun And You Get To Learn Alot Fron Thr Residents
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Apopka, FLNovember 20, 2018
A Typical day at work is normal to me meaning i'll get in and start setting up from my prep work for the residents snack at night. Best way for me enjoy my day is to focus.
Best paying job
LPN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Clarksburg, WVNovember 8, 2018
This travel agency pays the best I have seen as long as you get your hours. Recruiters aren’t always realiable when you need them. I like working with them just don’t like that the agency doesn’t always get full time hours.
Pros
Pay rate
Cons
Not always full time hours
Sunbelt has provided good opportunities for me
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 2, 2018
Traveling has been an exciting opportunity to build my skill set in the operating room as well as see new places and meet new people. I learned to scrub ortho cases and learn new instrument systems. Really beneficial for where I am in my life.
Pros
Control of my schedule, stipend
Cons
To do list before every contract, availability of jobs
Great company to work for!
Speech-Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  East Bridgewater School DistrictOctober 8, 2018
I worked through a recruiter, so I wasn't actually at the Sunbelt workplace. They're extremely easy to deal with however, and I felt like I got to personally know my recruiter! They are there to answer questions and concerns.
Pros
salary is good
Nice people, understanding and helpful
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 3, 2018
Sunbelt Staffing helped me get the job at a Charter school in Detroit. Once I started working at the school, I really didn't have much to do with Sunbelt Staffing
Pros
They were helpful in taking directly to the school on my behalf
Cons
They origiinally offered me a set salary and then changed it at the last minute to a lesser amount
very fun and helpful
Interpreter and translator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 22, 2018
Good environment with great people who want to help you find a job that fits your attitude. Pay is good but not prefect. Sometimes wish they can approve a rase, but they don't.
Pros
very friendly and nice
Cons
no healthcare 4k or any benefits
Retaining 35 traveling nurses
Traveling Nurse Staffing Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLJuly 9, 2018
I enjoyed building the relationships with the many traveling nurses while finding them housing, negotiating pay rates and food stipends and making sure all their certifications were up to date. I have stay in touch with many of them through the years.
Pros
Building relationships
Cons
Chasing nurses down for paperwork
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJune 9, 2018
The supervisor is very knowledgeable, and eager to place in an area that will be a fit with wants and/or needs. This is a staffing agency so be prepared to travel.
Very demanding job.
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reading, PAMay 9, 2018
It's a good company, my recruiter was very nice and effective. My problem was my assignment. I worked as Personal Care Assistant in an Early intervention school. I worked with children before but this time was completely different. Those children like to hit you hard and you have to let them do it, If I wanted to be hit on, I were a boxer. I think I am not prepared for this. Its really demanding job, teachers want children to be quiet and to sit down properly when they know those children are not able to do that because they have special needs, they expect you to do magic. Its a very physical job and I have to resigned.
Contract
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 16, 2018
A temporary position in preparation for accreditation, as a team lead my responsibilities varied from completing employee schedules to covering absent employees and ensuring proper, accurate documentation and daily logs.
I enjoyed working for them
Travel Nurse position at UAB in Gynecology (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 5, 2018
The company was always very helpful in securing jobs for me. The health insurance was really good. They helped me if I had any conflict with the hospitals I was assigned to
very good company to work for
RNFA (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 23, 2018
I loved my recruiter who was always honest and helpful. He always answered his phone and was pleasant always. I liked the no pressure attitudes they have. I loved working for them.
Clean environment to work in and everyone was professional and did they're jobs.
Assistant Rehab Director (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYFebruary 22, 2018
Rehab was very productive and documentation was important and was #1 priority for reinbursement. Patient quality care was very professional and families enjoyed seeing family members happy.
Pros
Pay and relationship between Nursing and Rehab.
Cons
Distance to travel.
worst travel company I've worked with
CST II (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 1, 2018
Manager was horrible. He was extremely slow to reply to text messages or voice mails. Pay was lower than other companies were paying techs at same locations. I do not recommend this company.
Productive place to work
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Wake Forest, NCJanuary 24, 2018
A typical day consists of assisting with set-ups for by-passess and hauling pipes, cable, or compressors and pumps. I've learned many interesting details of doing sewer by-passes and setting up generators to assist with delivering power to various job sites.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Fun and friendly environment
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  New jerseyJanuary 21, 2018
When i was younger , i worked twice an sunbelt in 1989 to 1990 then 1993 to 96. I did not work in any employer. Unfortunately i have to relocate and start a family.
Pros
Friendly environment, good managers
Cons
None so far
My overall experience at Sunbelt Staffing was good.
School Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLJanuary 3, 2018
It was a contract job and a typical day was different based on the work culture. Management was very accommodating. I learned that flexibility is top priority when you're in a temporary position.
Pros
Placement was based on requests.
Cons
Sometimes positons were not available.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunbelt Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.5InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

4.1Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight