Sunbelt Staffing Employee Reviews

Contract
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 16, 2018
A temporary position in preparation for accreditation, as a team lead my responsibilities varied from completing employee schedules to covering absent employees and ensuring proper, accurate documentation and daily logs.
I enjoyed working for them
Travel Nurse position at UAB in Gynecology (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 5, 2018
The company was always very helpful in securing jobs for me. The health insurance was really good. They helped me if I had any conflict with the hospitals I was assigned to
very good company to work for
RNFA (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 23, 2018
I loved my recruiter who was always honest and helpful. He always answered his phone and was pleasant always. I liked the no pressure attitudes they have. I loved working for them.
Clean environment to work in and everyone was professional and did they're jobs.
Assistant Rehab Director (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYFebruary 22, 2018
Rehab was very productive and documentation was important and was #1 priority for reinbursement. Patient quality care was very professional and families enjoyed seeing family members happy.
Pros
Pay and relationship between Nursing and Rehab.
Cons
Distance to travel.
worst travel company I've worked with
CST II (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 1, 2018
Manager was horrible. He was extremely slow to reply to text messages or voice mails. Pay was lower than other companies were paying techs at same locations. I do not recommend this company.
Productive place to work
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Wake Forest, NCJanuary 24, 2018
A typical day consists of assisting with set-ups for by-passess and hauling pipes, cable, or compressors and pumps. I've learned many interesting details of doing sewer by-passes and setting up generators to assist with delivering power to various job sites.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Fun and friendly environment
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  New jerseyJanuary 21, 2018
When i was younger , i worked twice an sunbelt in 1989 to 1990 then 1993 to 96. I did not work in any employer. Unfortunately i have to relocate and start a family.
Pros
Friendly environment, good managers
Cons
None so far
My overall experience at Sunbelt Staffing was good.
School Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLJanuary 3, 2018
It was a contract job and a typical day was different based on the work culture. Management was very accommodating. I learned that flexibility is top priority when you're in a temporary position.
Pros
Placement was based on requests.
Cons
Sometimes positons were not available.
Its ok
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 22, 2017
Please pay attention on how your pay is broke down. Be aware that if your on an assignment be in your p's and q 's they dont have your best interest in your job.
Contract nursing
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 10, 2017
I was blessed to work with a local home health company for much longer than the average contract of 13 weeks. Sunbelt was a great employee advocate during times of stress and made sure i was fairly compensated for the hours i worked.
Pros
no weekends, nights or call
Cons
Lots of paperwork and after hours work
Good match
School Nurse MPS (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 8, 2017
Sunbelt was very efficient with coordinating a contract with MPS for fast placement. My recruiter kept in touch periodically to ensure the job placement was a good fit.
very happy
Home Health Care Nurse (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaOctober 22, 2017
My recruiter is awesome, goes up and beyond for her nurses. This environment is fast paced, They get you interviewed immediately and you get an answer immediately.
good place to work
RN (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 5, 2017
i traveled to 3 hospitals with this company never had any issues , staff was very nice to me,pay was great, always got ahold of my recruiter if i needed her. only left company due to area i was traveling to wasnt taking travelers any longer
Pros
pay
Cons
company out of state
Fun place to work
A/P Clerk and Mailroom Clerk (2 pt jobs) (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 20, 2017
I loved working for this temp agency. They had no problems finding me jobs. I learned to work in an environment with few people versus a lot of people. The hardest part was getting to work. I had to catch 3 buses. But when I arrived to any one of my jobs, it was worth it.
Pros
work hours
Dishonest and Inconsistent
National Hiring Manager (Former Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLJuly 21, 2017
Pros: Coworkers are great. Very helpful and supportive. The company has a fun culture often having company outings including bowling and baseball games, as well as in office activities like pot lucks and halloween parties. Base pay and benefits are decent.

Neutral: The job is very repetitive. The work itself (calls/job posts) isn't difficult, but actually getting a hire is like an act of god. If you're a great salesperson who likes dealing with unreliable people all day, this might be the job for you! Commission is a lot of work for very little reward. It can take years to build up to a decent commission level.

Cons: That culture I was talking about? They put the CULT in culture, for sure. Once you're hired, they walk you around to all the cubes so all the employees can tell you how "it's a family, everyone gets along great, this is definitely not fake!" Surprise! It's fake. There's a lot of drama, dishonesty, and favoritism behind the scenes. Management will basically tell you anything you want to hear to get you in the door. They'll tell you that they have a very low turnaround and as long as you hit your call/job post goals, your job is safe. Then they'll fire at least 2 people a month, every month. They'll also tell you they value work/life balance, then after you're hired will tell you that they've never seen any one be successful putting in "only" 40 hours a week. Favoritism there also runs rampant and the rules apply to everyone differently depending on how immersed you are in the CULTure and how crazy your pod leader is. Spoiler: There is only 1 non-crazy pod
  more... leader.

Good luck!
Great pay, only one position though
Speech Language Pathology Assistant (Former Employee) –  Avondale, AZJuly 18, 2017
I worked as a Speech Language Pathology Assistant where I finished up the school year at a high school. I loved my job and the pay was excellent! Unfortunately, they never did have any other positions for me so I was forced to find a job with a new employer, which was a disappointment.

No complaints - pay always received on time and was correct, no interference from company...
Pros
Excellent Pay, Great Position
Cons
Only One Short-Term Position Available
nice company to work for
CCHT (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJuly 12, 2017
good place to work enjoyed my time there It was a travel angency good pay paid weekly.My recruiter was very helpful withplacement of jobs keep me in the loop
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
travel far
sunbelt
Travel RN (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 4, 2017
I enjoyed working with this company. Management took great care of me, my family, and employment needs during the assignments. I was allowed to travel to most locations I wanted and gained a variety of valuable experience. However, over time traveling became to stressful to continue. If I ever decide to do it again, sunbelt staffing would be my first choice!
Pros
experience
Cons
travel
Great place to grow professional career.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLJune 26, 2017
Sunbelt has a lot to offer when it comes to professional development. Like anything, you get what you put in. You can truly make a career for yourself if you seek advice from management and collaborate with others who have seen success. Management is very willing to help you grow if you put in the work. Sunbelt has a great culture, incentive programs, and opportunity.
Pros
Opportunity, incentives, flex scheduling.
Cons
If you don't like to work hard, you probably wont like it.
Great team, Great support and fun work culture!
National Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLJune 20, 2017
This company was a great team environment to work for. Very supportive team and help whenever needed. Relocated for a career change and still miss the people! Very motivated and positive people to work with. Always made things fun and kept a good challenge.
Pros
motivated, goal setters, positive, fun teams
Cons
office environment- 8 to 5

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunbelt Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.7Personal Development

3.9Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight