Sunbelt Staffing
76Above average

Sunbelt Staffing Employee Reviews

United States115 reviews
Always a variety of travel opportunities.
Working in home health as a travel nurse always presents minor setbacks but I had a good experience each time. Each company I worked for was very grateful for the extra help when needed.
Pros
13 week assignments, excellent pay.
Cons
Too many recruiter changes and not enough feedback fro them when needed.
Great company to work for
Enjoyed being contracted by sunbelt as an slpa, would definitely work there again. Great rates, great assistance when needed, overall great company. :)
A business that puts employee 1st
Sunbelt staffing is supportive, attentive to employee needs, and promotes self care. I am so proud to work for this company. I can't help but to let everyone know how they see a person before they see the profit. You won't feel like a number, you will feel like a part of the team. The only sad part is some positions are contracts, but they will let you know that up front. I have no regrets working for Sunbelt Staffing.
Good until schools closed
The major down was once the schools closed due to Covid-19 I was only approved to bill for 12 hours (instead of 40) and am even still waiting to hear about the next weeks hours.
Pros
Fair compensation
Cons
Don’t appear to care about their contracted employees
Great company
I appreciate Sunbelt Staffing for their dedication to matching me with a position that fits my interests, talents, and lifestyle. The staff is caring and easily accessible. I would definitely recommend Sunbelt to my colleagues.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Good company
Good company plenty of what they stay busy well-known if you're not afraid of heights in like money this is the place to be hats off to the guys who get it done
Wonderful
Sunbelt is a wonderful company to join, they treat you fairly and stay in contact if anything happens they are just a phone call away and they are consistent, my recruiter is simply amazing with daily contact during a rough time.
Flexibility
Sunbelt Staffing offers opportunity for employment in all 50 states and allows flexibility with hours needed to start and complete contract with employers.
Excelente
Excelente Compañía Y Buenos Supervisores y Superintendente
Pros
Buena
Cons
Nada
nothing
good company with great pay and all with room to grow also willing to give better jobs if needed to does who want better pay its also a good company to have a career
Great Work Culture
Great work culture, but a high turnover rate with employees. Although fun activities are always planned you must keep up with your daily expectations which could be hard to reach on a normal day.
My experience has been great. Some of my friends have had issues with recruiters not being easy to work with.
Comparable pay for RN but no bonus or PTO time. Insurance is good, paid weekly, hiring process is quick. Would recommend this company. I have worked for them now for almost 3 years and love it.
Pediatric travel assignment with large treatment area
Fun population with a large physical demand and need for travel. Good administrative support and friendly caring staff and clients. Overall a good experience, but minimal job security and no benefits.
Pros
Fun caring clients and staff
Cons
No benefits or job security
Potential exists
Sunbelt is great. It completely depends on who you are and what benefits you have, shovel or not. It is a compassionate team. It wasn't the job for me but I would recommend it.
Organized and Responsive
This is a very organized and responsive nursing staffing agency. So far I have been very pleased with my experience with them and can not complain. They placed me in a great placement and were able to secure me the pay rate that I was comfortable with! No complaints here!
hard and fast paced
work was hard but the pay was worth it. the resident at the facility i worked at were pretty bad and the facility didnt help protect us at all. but the agency did the best they could to help you out
Very productive and a great travel job to work for
I would recommend any travel nurse to work for Sunbelt Staffing, The work environments are great and you can't meet any better co-worker to work with. The company Sunbelt sent me to was all about teamwork and respect for one another. The work is very rewarding at the end of the day. The end of my work assignment, I felt that I learn a lot from my superiors and other staff. I would however take another assignment from Sunbelt Staffing if ask to do so. I feel the company have different assignments and places you can choose from, such as Corrections, Long Tern Care facility, and Hospitals,
Pros
Stipends
Cons
Great recruiter and experience working for Sunbelt
I had one of the best recruiters ever at Sunbelt! She was AMAZING! I was so fortunate that she was my recruiter. Some of my favorite characteristics about her was that she was sharp, efficient, straight to the point, honest, and caring. Also, she really tried her best to keep me employed. Last, the pay and benefit package is competitive with the employment market.
Took time to get started but benefits were good.
Lots of paperwork and time to begin position. It took about 3 weeks to get everything complete after position was offered. Very good benefits and pay with position.
Run away
This place is a revolving door.. they hire a new recruiting class every couple weeks cause they can’t keep the their people. They rip off the nurses they recruit... so beware you can do better elsewhere.
Working with children with learning disabilities is a joyful experience.
This is a great company to work for an exceptional education teacher. I enjoy the experience of inspiring and motivating students while developing their educational mindset and maximizing their ability to improve academically and socially. My ability to cultivate positive relationships with student, families, team members, community contacts and other partners to
create a safe, caring, supportive, and nurturing environment where students will thrive while engaged in learning and I am engaged in teaching.
Pros
You choose job site
Cons
No benefits
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunbelt Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.5Personal Development
4.1Career Opportunities
3.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight