Suncrest Hospice Home Health Palliative Care

Suncrest Hospice Home Health Palliative Care Employee Reviews

United States190 reviews

hospicepatientstatementmissioncareteamnursesupportive

Great culture

Suncrest offered a great culture in the early years. The management structure and growth was exciting. There was good work done to benefit patients and employees alike.

Company will terminate for personal reasons

The place has no support for other people and put on more responsibility on employees beyond what they signed up for. They terminate people based on personal dislikes and unfair treatment. Do not work here.

Suncrest Hospice Home Health Palliative Care insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

Fun Leadership

I look forward to growing with the company. The leadership is very supporting. The pay is average but the benefits of flexibility and a sense of belonging helps.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Work holidays

Awful management

No support from office, managers lack clinical experience and therefore not helpful, managers are disrespectful and talk inappropriate about staff and if you don't give into their requests that cross personal boundaries they force you to work overtime. Only good is a few good coworkers and amazing physicians.

Not trustworthy

They don't do what they say and they do the favorite thing . They don't keep you both the same clients. Management is not professional and the take your hours and don't pay you for it

Needs better communication

New company still trying to get things together but lacks communication when it comes to relating things to them from client feedback and care plan . Need more clients and provide overtime for those who are interested in it

Flexible hours

You get the chance to create your own schedule for the most part. As a CNA you don’t work weekends which is a personal bonus. Everyone works very well with each other and you feel like you can ask for help and your problems will actually get solved.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Don’t get holiday pay

Easy going

Good work culture. This company is growing. They are expanding in Sacramento area . Originally the company is from the bay area . They are good with making route schedule for visiting nurses.

What is the best part of working at Suncrest Hospice Home Health Palliative Care?Everyone is a team player. The needs of the patient always come first. What is the most stressful part about working at Suncrest Hospice Home Health Palliative Care?I can’t think of anything stressful about it. What is the work environment and culture like at Suncrest Hospice?Excellent! Everyone works as a team to get the work done. Everyone is respectful of each other. What is a typical day like for you at Suncrest Hospice Home Health Palliative Care?I work PRN and do exams on the side so each day is different.

Best Employer & Excellent Company Culture

Just about as amazing as you can get working at Suncrest. So many of our valued clinical team have worked for other hospices and knew when they started, Suncrest figured out how to do hospice differently and really go above and beyond to take care of their patients AND employees. Excellent employee retention which speaks volumes about the company culture!

Enjoyable place to work

I have enough work to stay busy and always feel supported as a CNA. Communication is great at this company and they truly provide top notch quality care.

Fun team oriented work environment

Suncrest is a great company that actually stands behind their promises! It is a great team environment. We work hard, but have a lot of fun. We are able to provide exceptional care to our patients because our staff has manageable case loads and the resources needed to do so. We value our team members. We stand behind and live by our mission statement.

Work life balance is a real thing, yall. On the go, learning something new every day. A great team, very supportive. Pays wells, excellent benefits! Break free from the chain of facilities- come try out hospice.

Productive and a fun place to work

It’s a great job that I will retire from, Very rewarding. Always meeting new people during the admission process. I believe in the mission statement and live by it. I love the employees that I work with. We love to have teambuilding nights that are full of fun.

Full of fun, team players

10 years as a CNA, I can finally say, I’m where I belong, I feel at home working at Suncrest Hospice. Our clients come first! We work together to support each other and our clients The team, clients and their family becomes family We have each other’s backHelping our clients gives me a sense of purposeNo two days are the same. We get together for fun team events, we work together to grow our team.

Pros

No two days are the same

Wonderful place to work

I work in a positive atmosphere with full support of my administrative team and am surrounded by professional staff that truly love to care for others. The pay and benefits are above average for the hospice field. I’m proud to be a part of this company.

Pros

Flexible schedules

Registered Nurse

Suncrest Hospice is a great company to work for. The patient to nurse ratio is realistic and not overwhelming at all like some other hospice companies. The hospice nurse is actually allowed to care for the patients instead of the patients being a number. The management team is excellent and very accessible to me. Whenever I want to discuss a topic, problem or change I want to make, the management team quickly responds to me. The management team validates my topic or issue and makes quick work to find solution that is acceptable.

Pros

Excellent patient to nurse ratio

Cons

Would like a FSA account

An Amazing Opportunity to Work for a Hospice With Heart.

Suncrest is an awesome place to work!! They live their Mission Statement from day to day, and truly support their employees. I always feel like a respect and valued member of the team. They allow me to manage employees with heart.

Pros

Work/life balance, Compassionate managers, great support team

Meaningful work

Suncrest strives to go the extra mile with clients and that’s not just a slogan or marketing statement. It is wired in to how we serve are clients and families. Suncrest also hires competent team members and trusts them to do their job without micromanaging.

Suncrest is Amazing and Supported company

All hands on deck means, we all come together. Even on a full busy days of caring for are patients you will never feel like you can’t ask for help. I love this company and I enjoy what I do. Suncrest bring great support to many family and there team / employees.

Amazing and supportive company

Suncrest is truly one of the most amazing companies I have ever worked with. The team is incredibly welcoming and supportive and makes it their priority to make sure you feel like you belong. I have never worked with a more trustworthy and friendly group of healthcare professionals before. They will always have your back no matter what you are going through or where you are. The workplace culture is incredibly positive.

Common questions about Suncrest Hospice Home Health Palliative Care

Answered by current and former employees at Suncrest Hospice Home Health Palliative Care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Suncrest Hospice Home Health Palliative Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Suncrest Hospice Home Health Palliative Care with

• Suncrest Hospice Home Health Palliative Care
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?