Play YouTube video button
Suncrest Hospice Home Health Palliative Care

Suncrest Hospice Home Health Palliative Care Culture reviews

Awesome place to work
Staff (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 22, 2019
Outstanding group of people to work with.
Great management team.
Out of this world Aides, and the most compassionate RN casemanagers.
Team thrives on creating the highest quality of care to our patients.
Great environment!
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJanuary 8, 2019
When I first started here the first thing I noticed is how friendly everyone is. Great culture in the office with people joking with one another while still remaining on task. Very unique in a very good way. Would recommend this company as a great place to work.
Pros
Great life/work balance
Amazing place to work!
Corporate Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 8, 2019
I can't say enough how amazing this place is to call work. Such a great atmosphere and supportive team! This company truly attempts to live up to it's mission statement.
Love This Place!
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJanuary 8, 2019
I’ve worked in hospice/end of life care for nearly 15 years and could not be more pleased with my decision to join the Suncrest team. The team collaboration is second to none and management/leadership is extremely supportive of staff decision making to do what’s best for patients. It’s encouraged to go above and beyond and is a place where work/family life balance is valued. So excited to be a part of this team!!
Productive and Fun
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IADecember 7, 2018
Suncrest is wonderful place to work with a health environment. We are very family oriented. Together we make a team and we strive to be the best we can be.
Supportive and encouraging workplace
Volunteer Coordinator (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IANovember 21, 2018
Suncrest has a very supportive and positive work culture. Everyone on the team is willing to pitch in wherever they are needed. All of the Suncrest employees I have encountered are compassionate about providing excellent care to patients in order to improve their quality of life. I am honored to be a part of this wonderful team!
Amazing
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 19, 2018
Suncrest is an amazing company to work for! Everyone on the team goes above and beyond for there patients and there employees. I would recommend this company to friends and families!
Pros
Amazing team members
Cons
Pay
Great place to work , awesome management and co-workers
Cna (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IANovember 19, 2018
I recently started working for Suncrest in Des Moines Iowa . I think it is one of the best places I have worked at . The management team and co-workers are great and very helpful I would recommend anyone who has a great heart to work for suncrest! There’s also a great work life balance
Pros
Awesome team, great work life balance, give patients your undivided attention
Great team work
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 6, 2018
I enjoyed working at Suncrest the staff and management were great! It was a good to work with the whole team. Leaders listen to staff and try to implement changes as needed.
Pros
Good teamwork
Cons
great culture, great work
DCS (Former Employee) –  COSeptember 13, 2018
hard working staff, great patient care, great culture and support available. well known in the community, always striving to be the best. one of the best hospices ive worked for
World Class Care is given to the staff as well as the people who are being served by the staff!
Hospice Nursing Team (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAAugust 22, 2018
This company has been amazing since the first day I started. I was overwhelmed with the kindness and hospitality I received from everyone I met. I am truly grateful to be a part of the Suncrest team and look forward to a great future with this wonderful company.
Pros
Great Working envirionment, Great team to work with, Suncrest truly cares about the people in the communities that they serve in
Suncrest is awesome!!!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAAugust 3, 2018
I don’t think I could have picked a better place to work. The staff is tremendous and i love the teamwork. Team Suncrest is the best!!! Come join our team and you’ll be happy you did!!
Workplace Culture
RN, Director of Aide Services (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 9, 2018
I absolutely love our family oriented culture at Suncrest Hospice. We are a loving, supportive team. Our management team help support us in the field to provide the best care as well as create a happy work and life balance.
Excellent Company
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 9, 2018
I currently work for Suncrest Hospice in Phoenix and have no intention of leaving. I love the people I work with and the work environment. It's not often that you look forward to going to work, but Suncrest is one of those places that makes working worth it.
Pros
Great co-workers, enjoyable environment, supportive staff.
Relaxed, great environment
Admissions Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJune 19, 2018
Suncrest in West Des Moines is a great place to work. They offer a flexible schedule, great benefits and pay. Everyone in the office is energetic and they love their job.
Pros
Flexible schedule, great benefits, positive work environment
Making a Difference
Patient Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAMay 24, 2018
My time at Suncrest has proven that this is a positive environment with a steady workflow and great peers. There is an excellent support system within the infrastructure, and I have yet to hear a sour word from anyone. Pay is decent and benefits are good. The culture of the company itself is great; Suncrest goes above and beyond hospice standards. Accomplishments are praised and failures are looked to not with condemnation but as springboards for improvement. Weekly meetings conclude with a book club on Fridays! It feels less like 'work', and a 'job'. Suncrest is proving to be family.
absolutely the best place I have ever worked, hands down!
Compliance Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 24, 2018
Great culture with many opportunities to advance and grow both personally and professionally. This company cares about the people that work for them.
Best place to work!
Liaison (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 24, 2018
Suncrest hospice is a wonderful place to work, I feel fulfilled on a daily bases.
Here at Suncrest Hospice you feel part of a true team, we support each other and take ownership of our roles.
From Steve Sanchez
Chaplain (Current Employee) –  SFMay 21, 2018
Suncrest is the best hospice company I have ever worked for hands down. there is a great atmosphere and respect from the supervisors. And we have every chance to create a good team with our territory. I enjoy it and have great expereinces with my pts of being able to to ministry as I always have hoped.
Excellent Team, Culture and Concept
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAMay 21, 2018
I cannot say enough good things about Suncrest Hospice! I have worked in hospice for over 11 years in three different states and Suncrest is hands down the best hospice I have ever worked with. The positive atmosphere starts at the top. The owners and managers truly care about the staff and the patients that we serve. They understand and value work life balance and provide far more than average vacation.

If you are looking for a fantastic company that values its patients, staff and culture, then Suncrest Hospice is the company for you.
Pros
staff appreciation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Suncrest Hospice Home Health Palliative Care. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2