Sundale Nursing Home Employee Reviews

review
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVSeptember 14, 2018
The management of this facility is very poor, also wv requires you be mandated to stay in the facility and they make you stay even if it means you dont see your family for days while they go home at night, this is highly unfair. I would not work for them again.
Elderly
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVApril 18, 2018
Loved working with the elderly and helping them with activities that they might not be able to accomplish on their own. The offer a lot of activities for the residents to participate in and enjoy.
Pros
caring for others
Cons
Call offs
Awful management, no leadership
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVOctober 11, 2016
Taking care of the patients is a joy, as is taking care of patients in any similar setting. The management is awful. They change the policies constantly to suit their needs. They reward employees who are lazy and provide less than quality care instead of employees who work extremely hard, going above and beyond. The staff is great and easy to work with for the most part. Good luck getting paid for the actual hours you've worked. Payroll is notorious for shorting hours on paychecks, especially when it comes to overtime. Turnover is high. Mandating is an almost daily occurrence on every shift. Moral is low. There is no leadership from the top. If you're drowning admin nurses will let you sink. Don't waste your time nurses!!
it was a sad place to work
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVAugust 3, 2016
seeing the patients with no family was heart breaking. very challenging getting the work done in the little time you have to do it. was short staffed a lot. when the state would come in management would stay to help other than that they would not stay and help
Pros
spending time with the patients
Cons
seeing the patients not have family visit them
I have reviewed it.
CNA (Current Employee) –  Residents roomsAugust 19, 2015
I have learned quite a lot about people working at Sundale. The most enjoyable part of the job is the residents. They are wonderful. The hardest part for me is watching other CNA's sitting down while everyone else is working so hard. We have a lot of great people there. Just a few who don't work.
I have been treated well by the management, so I have no complaints. I do wish there were better benefits and more of a caring attitude my the administrator.
Pros
Clean and good staff for the most part.
Cons
Gossip and grumbling against co-workers and management.
Fun Workplace working with the elderly
Activities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJuly 10, 2015
The hardest part of the job is when you get close to one of the elderly and then they pass away.
What I Learned was life is to short and to enjoy life to its fullest
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
short breaks
i like my job i just need a part time job as well.
CNA (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVSeptember 30, 2014
i enjoy working with people. i get along well with co-workers. i have learned how to comfort people,make them feel secure and respected. the hardest part of the job is when my resident passes away. the most enjoyable part of the job is when my residents are happy with me.
fun place to work
Certified nurse's aide (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVOctober 7, 2013
I liked this job because i was able to help people. the hardest part of this job was getting close to the patients and then loisng them either to dying or they were able to return home
Very Hard work
Certified Nursing Assistance (Former Employee) –  Morgantown West VirginiaOctober 4, 2011
This job was always mandating employees all the time with to many second shift work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundale Nursing Home. Our community is ready to answer.

Sundale Nursing Home Reviews by Location