Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

One of my least favorite places to work
Vacation Consultant/Sales (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIDecember 11, 2018
Glad I do not work there anymore. Minimal salary with commission. Clean work environment. Good work hours. Another job that a lot of commuting was involved.

Worked about a year there before quitting. They listed me as being fired. If they would have told me, I would have liked to have known so then I could have collected unemployment.
Pros
Lunch provided on weekends
Cons
A high pressure sales environment.
Fun work place!
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PADecember 18, 2013
Sundance Vacations Inc. is the most exciting place I've worked. Its is family oriented and lots of enthusiasm and daily pep rally for team effort with staff. I learned a lot as a sales consultant with great expectations daily. The hardest part of the job was persuading first time client visits to purchase vacation weeks from a new company at this new area and office. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and conversing with new potential clients about our company benefits we offered everyone who walked in the office.
Pros
Free coffee and tea, staff lounge and promotional lunch from expected sales.
Cons
No previous sales expectation at visit, and no personal time or breaks outside of the office.