Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews for Telephone Representative

decent job with good pay oppurtunities
TELEPHONE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  coal townshipDecember 26, 2018
Great hours to work part time and could be a great place to exceed with pay adjustments if you are good at that line of work. You get to interact with a lot of different people.
Competitive Workplace
Telephone Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAOctober 18, 2018
I was in a call center marketing to people who filled out their information for vacations. I was trying to book appointments to view time-share resorts. It was very competitive and hard to do. I was promoted to the Elite team after two months of working
Vacation Packages
Telephone Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tamaqua, PAAugust 10, 2017
Cold call potential member's and offer them a gift when they came to an hour presentation about out travel company. "paint the picture" of the vacations we had to offer.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Telephone Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PA 18201January 4, 2017
Great job to work for. You get to play games. All you do is make phone calls to people who are interested in vacationing at some of the most nicest places. The hardest part is convincing others to go through with vacationing and coming to see us in person.
Pros
Play games, Parties
Cons
Need to convince people to come in to make sales
Fun place to work
Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAOctober 4, 2015
Morning meeting are always fun, recognition for jobs accomplished, all of my coworkers are wonderful people. I learned that we are the ones accountable for the job we do in the end. It is my responsibility to do my job and do it right.
The management is very well trained and in turn trains the employees well!
In this job one must rebuttal people that they do not know. This is my biggest challenge, interacting with different people on the phone everyday!
Pros
Paid days off, employees having the ability to get trips and vacations, short work day.The ability to earn as much money as you can.
Enthusiastic environment that instills drive and persistence
Telephone Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tamaqua, PAJuly 21, 2014
On an average day, you are able to communicate with various people in a professional environment. Management is incredible by promoting success and encouraging hard work and dedication. My co-workers are all family to me and we act as a team to reach our collective goals.
Pros
sufficient training, discount travel, benefits, promotion availability
Cons
part time hours
always a good day at work
Telephone Service Representative (Current Employee) –  hazleton paJuly 13, 2012
very good place to work,friendly environment,good pay,health benefits comissions,spiffs,incentaves
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
repetative voicemail recordings