Sundance Vacations Employee Review

View all Sundance Vacations reviews

never again
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAJune 12, 2019
wouldnt recommend to anyone...... nonsense hours.... little pay.... told you would get raises.... never got raises....was talked down to instead of being talked to like a human being
Official response from Sundance Vacations
June 18, 2019

Hi There! I am so sorry that you had this experience and we will take your review into consideration when evaluating future changes.

Our Hazleton office only has a day shift; however, we do provide the option to work part-time hours or full-time hours which can be very helpful for some employees who may need less hours if they have children or more hours if they need to make more money.

As for the pay, we have a "build your own paycheck" pay structure. We have a competitive pay, beating out a lot of the other customer service companies in the area. Employees will receive an hourly rate of $12/hour as long as they have perfect attendance for the week. Otherwise the pay will be $10/hr. In addition to that, the employee will receive commission ON TOP of the hourly rate based on how many people they are assisting (hence the "build your own paycheck").

Other Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews

I would love my job back
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  ParsippanyJuly 5, 2019
I worked there for 9 yrs the office closed and is reopening..I asked for my job back and havent heard anything..I was very loyal hard worker . I liked my job
Best. Job. Ever.
Customer Experience (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJuly 2, 2019
It's really great to work for a company you love. Even if I don't enjoy every second of my work (hey, stress happens), I still feel valued and like coming to work. The people are awesome and Sundance Vacations is very generous with benefits and perks. I met some of my best friends at work, which is fantastic, because I get to see them every day.

I find the leadership here to be very willing to listen to new ideas and will make changes that benefit the employees, if it will help them be more effective and efficient.

I can't say that every day is perfect, but there are downsides to every job. However, it really is a gift to be able to work for a company that really cares about the employees. There is always something exciting to look forward to, and the company strives to create a fun, exciting atmosphere.
Pros
Paid lunch, vacation package, paid vacation, collaborative environment, entrepreneurial spirit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.