Sundance Vacations Employee Review

View all Sundance Vacations reviews

Competitive Workplace
Telephone Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAOctober 18, 2018
I was in a call center marketing to people who filled out their information for vacations. I was trying to book appointments to view time-share resorts. It was very competitive and hard to do. I was promoted to the Elite team after two months of working
Official response from Sundance Vacations
June 18, 2019

Thank you for the information provided. We strive to provide a fair work environment for all of our employees. With that being said, all employees are provided the same opportunity to book appointments as the person sitting next to them.

Other Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews

Theres alot of perks
Senior Telephone Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tamaqua, PAJune 18, 2019
Pto, blue cross health coverage are available but expensive for part time employment. It can be a stressful job but also very gratifying. They gave me a chance to succeed and i have. You make your own paychecks.
Pros
The employees are fun to be around and the perks here are amazing
never again
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAJune 12, 2019
wouldnt recommend to anyone...... nonsense hours.... little pay.... told you would get raises.... never got raises....was talked down to instead of being talked to like a human being
Official response from Sundance Vacations
June 18, 2019

Hi There! I am so sorry that you had this experience and we will take your review into consideration when evaluating future changes.

Our Hazleton office only has a day shift; however, we do provide the option to work part-time hours or full-time hours which can be very helpful for some employees who may need less hours if they have children or more hours if they need to make more money.

As for the pay, we have a "build your own paycheck" pay structure. We have a competitive pay, beating out a lot of the other customer service companies in the area. Employees will receive an hourly rate of $12/hour as long as they have perfect attendance for the week. Otherwise the pay will be $10/hr. In addition to that, the employee will receive commission ON TOP of the hourly rate based on how many people they are assisting (hence the "build your own paycheck").

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.