Sundance Vacations Employee Review

View all Sundance Vacations reviews

Terrible
Quality Assurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJune 29, 2018
Wouldn't recommend. Repetitive. Moody management. Lackluster pay. No vacation time. Outbound calling. Same leads over and over again. Appt setting. No bueno.
Official response from Sundance Vacations
June 18, 2019

Hi There! We LISTENED!

As of January 2019, we have upped out PTO and Vacation time and now offer more than DOUBLE of what we had in 2018.

Other Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews

You can feel the energy when you walk through the door. Love it.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre Township, PAJune 24, 2019
There so many great thing to say, but one of the most important things I will say is how you are recognized for doing your job well. And If there is a way your managers think they can help you improve, then they will offer additional training materials, or speak to you directly to get different ideas. We all LOVE new ideas, and I believe each one brought to management is important. They aren't dismissed, and everyone is encouraged to keep thinking and being creative. The owners aren't absent. They make themselves seen for encouragement and to let us know we are a team, and that they care. Whether they are bopping by your office, run a contest for us, buy lunch, have a party, a picnic, or even give you a vacation. I wouldn't work anywhere else.
great place
Employee (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJune 24, 2019
- competitive salaries
- generous time of PTO
-awesome co-workers
-management works well with schedule
-discount travel
-FUN company picnic
-FUN Christmas party
-Lots of perks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.