Sundance Vacations Employee Review

View all Sundance Vacations reviews

Best. Job. Ever.
Customer Experience (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJuly 2, 2019
It's really great to work for a company you love. Even if I don't enjoy every second of my work (hey, stress happens), I still feel valued and like coming to work. The people are awesome and Sundance Vacations is very generous with benefits and perks. I met some of my best friends at work, which is fantastic, because I get to see them every day.

I find the leadership here to be very willing to listen to new ideas and will make changes that benefit the employees, if it will help them be more effective and efficient.

I can't say that every day is perfect, but there are downsides to every job. However, it really is a gift to be able to work for a company that really cares about the employees. There is always something exciting to look forward to, and the company strives to create a fun, exciting atmosphere.
Pros
Paid lunch, vacation package, paid vacation, collaborative environment, entrepreneurial spirit

Other Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews

It was ok while it lasted before they fired me
TSR (Former Employee) –  Tamaqua, PAAugust 13, 2019
This job is very competitive and definitely has favoritism. When you are hired they DO NOT tell you that if U do not have a minimum of 8 shows a week, show up they fire you. I booked anywhere up to 14 appointments a week but they expect U to MAKE these people show up for their appointments, because Sundance thinks everyone should drop what they are doing and go to the office for a 1 hr presentation
Very good work ambiance
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Troy Hills, NJJuly 31, 2019
Working with Sundance Vacations is one of the best job I had. I learned new skills, I found new friends and we had the best teamwork. I had a lot of good experiences from working in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.