Sundance Vacations Employee Review

View all Sundance Vacations reviews

Productive and Fun Workplace
Telephone Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PA 18201January 4, 2017
Great job to work for. You get to play games. All you do is make phone calls to people who are interested in vacationing at some of the most nicest places. The hardest part is convincing others to go through with vacationing and coming to see us in person.
Pros
Play games, Parties
Cons
Need to convince people to come in to make sales

Other Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews

I would love my job back
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  ParsippanyJuly 5, 2019
I worked there for 9 yrs the office closed and is reopening..I asked for my job back and havent heard anything..I was very loyal hard worker . I liked my job
Best. Job. Ever.
Customer Experience (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJuly 2, 2019
It's really great to work for a company you love. Even if I don't enjoy every second of my work (hey, stress happens), I still feel valued and like coming to work. The people are awesome and Sundance Vacations is very generous with benefits and perks. I met some of my best friends at work, which is fantastic, because I get to see them every day.

I find the leadership here to be very willing to listen to new ideas and will make changes that benefit the employees, if it will help them be more effective and efficient.

I can't say that every day is perfect, but there are downsides to every job. However, it really is a gift to be able to work for a company that really cares about the employees. There is always something exciting to look forward to, and the company strives to create a fun, exciting atmosphere.
Pros
Paid lunch, vacation package, paid vacation, collaborative environment, entrepreneurial spirit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.