Sundance Vacations Employee Review

View all Sundance Vacations reviews

Finally a company that CARES!
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAAugust 20, 2018
I can honestly say that this company is great to work for. The owners go out of their way to ensure their employees are happy. What other company gives health benefits to PART TIME EMPLOYEES?? What other company can you travel to Dominican Republic with for $199 a WEEK?? What other company gives part time employees PAID TIME OFF?? I can't think of any... We are truly valued.
Pros
Awesome owners, valued
Cons

Other Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews

Relaxed Atmoshphere, Friendly Coworkers
Employee (Current Employee) –  AnonymousJune 25, 2019
Sundance Vacations has a relaxed atmosphere and appreciates their employees. They provide holiday celebrations and an annual company picnic at an amusement park where they drew winners for great prizes such as park tickets, tablets, and vacations!! Overall enjoy coming to work every day.
Pros
Special Events for Employees, Discounted Travel, Friendly Atmosphere
Fun atmosphere to work!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJune 25, 2019
The work environment is very relaxed and there is always something fun happening in the office! That is not to say that the work doesn't take priority. It is such a great change from the big company mentality experiences I've had in the past. The benefits are awesome, especially the travel discounts you get after being employed for 90 days.

The owners are very hands-on & super friendly! I love that they are so involved in our community and focus on giving back! I'm looking forward to being a part of Sundance Vacations' bright future!
Pros
Travel discounts, fun work environment
Cons
healthcare expense

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.