Sundance Vacations Employee Review

View all Sundance Vacations reviews

Vacation Packages
Telephone Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tamaqua, PAAugust 10, 2017
Cold call potential member's and offer them a gift when they came to an hour presentation about out travel company. "paint the picture" of the vacations we had to offer.

Other Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews

I would love my job back
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  ParsippanyJuly 5, 2019
I worked there for 9 yrs the office closed and is reopening..I asked for my job back and havent heard anything..I was very loyal hard worker . I liked my job
Best. Job. Ever.
Customer Experience (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJuly 2, 2019
It's really great to work for a company you love. Even if I don't enjoy every second of my work (hey, stress happens), I still feel valued and like coming to work. The people are awesome and Sundance Vacations is very generous with benefits and perks. I met some of my best friends at work, which is fantastic, because I get to see them every day.

I find the leadership here to be very willing to listen to new ideas and will make changes that benefit the employees, if it will help them be more effective and efficient.

I can't say that every day is perfect, but there are downsides to every job. However, it really is a gift to be able to work for a company that really cares about the employees. There is always something exciting to look forward to, and the company strives to create a fun, exciting atmosphere.
Pros
Paid lunch, vacation package, paid vacation, collaborative environment, entrepreneurial spirit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.