Sundance Vacations Employee Review

View all Sundance Vacations reviews

Run away unless you want to feel like you are in a pressure cooker all day
TSR (Former Employee) –  Tamaqua, PAJanuary 22, 2019
Management is Horrible!!! Everytime I went into the backroom to discuss how my work was going, my manager would then go off talking about all the other employees and how they are vidictive and will sabatoge anyone to get ahead. Not a company I want to be a part of! Very unprofessional of the manager!
Pros
I thought the employees were nice.
Cons

Other Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews

Theres alot of perks
Senior Telephone Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tamaqua, PAJune 18, 2019
Pto, blue cross health coverage are available but expensive for part time employment. It can be a stressful job but also very gratifying. They gave me a chance to succeed and i have. You make your own paychecks.
Pros
The employees are fun to be around and the perks here are amazing
never again
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAJune 12, 2019
wouldnt recommend to anyone...... nonsense hours.... little pay.... told you would get raises.... never got raises....was talked down to instead of being talked to like a human being
Official response from Sundance Vacations
June 18, 2019

Hi There! I am so sorry that you had this experience and we will take your review into consideration when evaluating future changes.

Our Hazleton office only has a day shift; however, we do provide the option to work part-time hours or full-time hours which can be very helpful for some employees who may need less hours if they have children or more hours if they need to make more money.

As for the pay, we have a "build your own paycheck" pay structure. We have a competitive pay, beating out a lot of the other customer service companies in the area. Employees will receive an hourly rate of $12/hour as long as they have perfect attendance for the week. Otherwise the pay will be $10/hr. In addition to that, the employee will receive commission ON TOP of the hourly rate based on how many people they are assisting (hence the "build your own paycheck").

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.