Sundance Vacations Employee Review

View all Sundance Vacations reviews

Not a fun place to work at.
Debt Collector/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAMay 17, 2017
I loved taking to the customers and helping them out anyway can. it was getting a payment to setting up payment for the that was comfortable. My typical day was calling people to set up their payment or leaving a voice mail as to why I was calling. The manager that hired me was wonderful but we had another one when I left and he was a to be desired. He didn't like to work with woman. He looked down on us. I loved my job so there wasn't a hard part. The most enjoyable part of the day was when it was time to go home.
Pros
I was very good at what I was doing and enjoyed it.
Cons
When you are good at what you do there is no advancement.

Other Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews

I would love my job back
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  ParsippanyJuly 5, 2019
I worked there for 9 yrs the office closed and is reopening..I asked for my job back and havent heard anything..I was very loyal hard worker . I liked my job
Best. Job. Ever.
Customer Experience (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJuly 2, 2019
It's really great to work for a company you love. Even if I don't enjoy every second of my work (hey, stress happens), I still feel valued and like coming to work. The people are awesome and Sundance Vacations is very generous with benefits and perks. I met some of my best friends at work, which is fantastic, because I get to see them every day.

I find the leadership here to be very willing to listen to new ideas and will make changes that benefit the employees, if it will help them be more effective and efficient.

I can't say that every day is perfect, but there are downsides to every job. However, it really is a gift to be able to work for a company that really cares about the employees. There is always something exciting to look forward to, and the company strives to create a fun, exciting atmosphere.
Pros
Paid lunch, vacation package, paid vacation, collaborative environment, entrepreneurial spirit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.