Sundance Vacations Employee Review

View all Sundance Vacations reviews

Friendly and fun environment
Telemarketer/Sales (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAMarch 26, 2013
Everyone was to encourage others to do well. It was fun being competitive with others to see who could book the most shows, but it was also nice to be acknowledged for your achievements by your fellow coworkers.

A typical day at work consisted of sitting at your call station and making as many calls as possible to try to convince people to attend a show where they would be informed about vacation packages.

I learned that I can persuade people well and that I am better at dealing with strangers and their tempers better than I had expected. I learned I have more patience than most people.

The night shift manager I had was very rude. I was told I would be paid $10/hr until my first call off, then my pay would be reduced to $8/hr. I only called off when there was a state of emergency and they told me I was going to be penalized with the pay reduction, which I felt was unfair and unethical, so I put in my two weeks notice.
Pros
the money was good, the people were nice, the culture of the place was inspiring and i enjoyed the fast pace environment.
Cons
they placed a lot of pressure on you when people would hang up or couldn't be convinced to come in, even if you had went through all of the given rebuttals.

Other Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews

I would love my job back
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  ParsippanyJuly 5, 2019
I worked there for 9 yrs the office closed and is reopening..I asked for my job back and havent heard anything..I was very loyal hard worker . I liked my job
Best. Job. Ever.
Customer Experience (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJuly 2, 2019
It's really great to work for a company you love. Even if I don't enjoy every second of my work (hey, stress happens), I still feel valued and like coming to work. The people are awesome and Sundance Vacations is very generous with benefits and perks. I met some of my best friends at work, which is fantastic, because I get to see them every day.

I find the leadership here to be very willing to listen to new ideas and will make changes that benefit the employees, if it will help them be more effective and efficient.

I can't say that every day is perfect, but there are downsides to every job. However, it really is a gift to be able to work for a company that really cares about the employees. There is always something exciting to look forward to, and the company strives to create a fun, exciting atmosphere.
Pros
Paid lunch, vacation package, paid vacation, collaborative environment, entrepreneurial spirit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.