Sundance Vacations Employee Review

View all Sundance Vacations reviews

Fantastic Place to Work
Director of Digital Marketing (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJanuary 8, 2014
The moment I walked into this company I could tell they had an excellent culture. All of the employees I met were motivated and enthusiastic. I see elements of the Zappos' environment and culture here. Sundance Vacations even has a culture book they print yearly which highlights employees and their accomplishments along with special customer moments. They do an awesome job of rewarding and recognizing their employees as was evident by their lengthy and impressive employee awards show at the annual blowout holiday party. The owners are great people and I am obviously biased since I still work here, but I have really enjoyed my time at this company so far.
Pros
Great Culture and Amazing Team
Cons
I just wish it were located in a slightly more metropolitan area!

Other Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews

Fun working environment
Receptionist to Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMarch 29, 2018
I liked working here. I only left because I was relocating for college. I'm not sure salary was liveable--I was a college student at the time I worked there.
Pros
Free lunch on saturday, fun people to work with
Enjoyed the competition aspect. Perhaps too intense with the demands of the quotas
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg and Wilkes-BarreMarch 5, 2018
Great ride,great fun, great friends, time for a change
Ready for my next adventure would love to train other potential representatives to continue the successful business plan I developed over the years.
Pros
Great commissions
Cons
Hard to maintain

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.