Sundance Vacations Employee Review

View all Sundance Vacations reviews

I love working at Sundance Vacations
Director (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAAugust 20, 2018
Sundance Vacations has been in business for over 27 years. I cannot believe I was unaware of them for so long. The culture is fun and collaborative. There is room for advancement and the harder you work, the further you’ll go. The CEO is entrepreneurial and gives a great deal of leeway when you are managing a new project. I was shocked to find out the very first employee ever hired for the company is still working here. Are you kidding? A 27-year employee. There are several people that are here 5, 10, 20+ years. That is what spoke the most to me about taking the position with this company.
Pros
Travel benefits
Cons
Wish there was more time to enjoy the travel benefits, lol

Other Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews

never again
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAJune 12, 2019
wouldnt recommend to anyone...... nonsense hours.... little pay.... told you would get raises.... never got raises....was talked down to instead of being talked to like a human being
Official response from Sundance Vacations
June 18, 2019

Hi There! I am so sorry that you had this experience and we will take your review into consideration when evaluating future changes.

Our Hazleton office only has a day shift; however, we do provide the option to work part-time hours or full-time hours which can be very helpful for some employees who may need less hours if they have children or more hours if they need to make more money.

As for the pay, we have a "build your own paycheck" pay structure. We have a competitive pay, beating out a lot of the other customer service companies in the area. Employees will receive an hourly rate of $12/hour as long as they have perfect attendance for the week. Otherwise the pay will be $10/hr. In addition to that, the employee will receive commission ON TOP of the hourly rate based on how many people they are assisting (hence the "build your own paycheck").

Fun and Easy Environment
Events Promoter/Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 27, 2019
Work schedule is really flexible and get to travel a lot for work. A good environment to thrive in sale and communication. The most enjoyable part of job is that I get to work at different events.
Official response from Sundance Vacations
June 18, 2019

That is AWESOME feedback! We appreciate your information.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.