Sundance Vacations Employee Review

View all Sundance Vacations reviews

fun environment
TSR (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PANovember 29, 2018
answered and made calls trying to up sell a vacation. management was well. the people were rude. hardest part was getting someone to invest in getting a vacation
Pros
Cons
10 minutes break
Official response from Sundance Vacations
June 18, 2019

Hi There! Thank you for the feedback. We currently offer a 30 minute unpaid break to all Telephone Service Representatives.

Other Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews

Theres alot of perks
Senior Telephone Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tamaqua, PAJune 18, 2019
Pto, blue cross health coverage are available but expensive for part time employment. It can be a stressful job but also very gratifying. They gave me a chance to succeed and i have. You make your own paychecks.
Pros
The employees are fun to be around and the perks here are amazing
never again
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAJune 12, 2019
wouldnt recommend to anyone...... nonsense hours.... little pay.... told you would get raises.... never got raises....was talked down to instead of being talked to like a human being
Official response from Sundance Vacations
June 18, 2019

Hi There! I am so sorry that you had this experience and we will take your review into consideration when evaluating future changes.

Our Hazleton office only has a day shift; however, we do provide the option to work part-time hours or full-time hours which can be very helpful for some employees who may need less hours if they have children or more hours if they need to make more money.

As for the pay, we have a "build your own paycheck" pay structure. We have a competitive pay, beating out a lot of the other customer service companies in the area. Employees will receive an hourly rate of $12/hour as long as they have perfect attendance for the week. Otherwise the pay will be $10/hr. In addition to that, the employee will receive commission ON TOP of the hourly rate based on how many people they are assisting (hence the "build your own paycheck").

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.