Sundance Vacations Employee Review

View all Sundance Vacations reviews

Scam
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tamaqua, PAAugust 14, 2018
Don't do unto others what you don't want done to you.

I QUIT.... DIDN'T STAY NOT EVEN A WEEK!!! I HAVE INTEGRITY AND MORALS.

This job entails of calling people and saying hey we are giving you a trip only if you come and see us convince you to buy one of our packages to go to anywhere u like just make sure you wear the hat that says I left my brain at home.
Its by commission you have to earn the $14hr. Otherwise you get a base pay of either $10/12 an hr. The way you make money is if you get someone on the phone and convince them to attend the presentation. You book it and pray the show so you get paid. So basically you get paid by the people that show otherwise you get your bar pay.
Official response from Sundance Vacations
June 18, 2019

Oh no! I am so sorry that you left after one week with us.

In regards to the information provided above, we give the trip away to every person who visits the office for the presentation whether they choose to purchase from Sundance Vacations or not. It is a gift to them for listening to the services that we can offer them.

We offer an hourly rate of $12/hr for day shift and $14/hr for evening shift and then commission on top of that. We researched other call centers in the area and are the highest among all of them. You will receive the hourly rate no matter what. The commission is structured based on the number of appointments that are scheduled. It really is a "build your own paycheck" system.

Other Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews

Theres alot of perks
Senior Telephone Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tamaqua, PAJune 18, 2019
Pto, blue cross health coverage are available but expensive for part time employment. It can be a stressful job but also very gratifying. They gave me a chance to succeed and i have. You make your own paychecks.
Pros
The employees are fun to be around and the perks here are amazing
never again
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAJune 12, 2019
wouldnt recommend to anyone...... nonsense hours.... little pay.... told you would get raises.... never got raises....was talked down to instead of being talked to like a human being
Official response from Sundance Vacations
June 18, 2019

Hi There! I am so sorry that you had this experience and we will take your review into consideration when evaluating future changes.

Our Hazleton office only has a day shift; however, we do provide the option to work part-time hours or full-time hours which can be very helpful for some employees who may need less hours if they have children or more hours if they need to make more money.

As for the pay, we have a "build your own paycheck" pay structure. We have a competitive pay, beating out a lot of the other customer service companies in the area. Employees will receive an hourly rate of $12/hour as long as they have perfect attendance for the week. Otherwise the pay will be $10/hr. In addition to that, the employee will receive commission ON TOP of the hourly rate based on how many people they are assisting (hence the "build your own paycheck").

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.