Sundance Vacations Employee Review

View all Sundance Vacations reviews

no thank you
Travel Consultant (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJanuary 15, 2019
Go job to learn how to sell, but don't expect to go far in the company. Good stepping stone but keep your options open. My expierence, the money was nothing like the make it sounds like you will be making.
Pros
free lunch sometimes, lots of down time
June 18, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! I can ensure you that once you get comfortable in the position, you will have the ability to make a ton of money! As of this year, our Travel Consultants make an hourly rate of $15/hr plus commission OR they can choose a strict commission-based pay. Whichever is most comfortable.

Other Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews

never again
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAJune 12, 2019
wouldnt recommend to anyone...... nonsense hours.... little pay.... told you would get raises.... never got raises....was talked down to instead of being talked to like a human being
June 18, 2019

Hi There! I am so sorry that you had this experience and we will take your review into consideration when evaluating future changes.

Our Hazleton office only has a day shift; however, we do provide the option to work part-time hours or full-time hours which can be very helpful for some employees who may need less hours if they have children or more hours if they need to make more money.

As for the pay, we have a "build your own paycheck" pay structure. We have a competitive pay, beating out a lot of the other customer service companies in the area. Employees will receive an hourly rate of $12/hour as long as they have perfect attendance for the week. Otherwise the pay will be $10/hr. In addition to that, the employee will receive commission ON TOP of the hourly rate based on how many people they are assisting (hence the "build your own paycheck").

Fun and Easy Environment
Events Promoter/Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 27, 2019
Work schedule is really flexible and get to travel a lot for work. A good environment to thrive in sale and communication. The most enjoyable part of job is that I get to work at different events.
June 18, 2019

That is AWESOME feedback! We appreciate your information.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.