Sundance Vacations Employee Review

View all Sundance Vacations reviews

Have Fun while you Build Your Own Paycheck!
Long Time Employee (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAAugust 20, 2018
Many positions at Sundance Vacations allow you to build your own paycheck of high commissions with no caps! Plus there are always special incentives with daily, weekly, monthly and yearly contests. Recognition is a company core value and managers are very good at giving credit where credit is due. Rewards may be individual or team oriented. Many positions are part time hours but with full time compensation as compared to other local companies and part time employees are eligible for all benefits. It's a fun and friendly place to work. Every year we have a casual summer company picnic at an amusement park and a formal holiday celebration, as well as occasional happy hours and charity events. Training and improvement opportunities are generously implemented. And, we get great vacation discounts, too! No wonder why Sundance Vacations has been voted as Best Place to Work several years in a row!
Pros
Benefits, Paid Vacations, Travel Discounts, Recognition
Cons
The Government takes too many taxes!
Official response from Sundance Vacations
June 18, 2019

What an AWESOME review! Sundance Vacations values you as we see you are a "long-term employee". Keep up the great work!

If only we can control the government taxes...

Other Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews

You can feel the energy when you walk through the door. Love it.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre Township, PAJune 24, 2019
There so many great thing to say, but one of the most important things I will say is how you are recognized for doing your job well. And If there is a way your managers think they can help you improve, then they will offer additional training materials, or speak to you directly to get different ideas. We all LOVE new ideas, and I believe each one brought to management is important. They aren't dismissed, and everyone is encouraged to keep thinking and being creative. The owners aren't absent. They make themselves seen for encouragement and to let us know we are a team, and that they care. Whether they are bopping by your office, run a contest for us, buy lunch, have a party, a picnic, or even give you a vacation. I wouldn't work anywhere else.
great place
Employee (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJune 24, 2019
- competitive salaries
- generous time of PTO
-awesome co-workers
-management works well with schedule
-discount travel
-FUN company picnic
-FUN Christmas party
-Lots of perks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.