Sundial Brands LLC.

Working at Sundial Brands LLC.: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

2.8Pay & Benefits

Safe and very professional environment.

Very good work place,hours are great and supervisors are helpful. Benefits are not mad at all, we get vacation days, sick days, 401k plan, health benefits and so on.

No Advancement/Family Secrets

Very little potential for career advancement. Horrendous management structure & major lack of communication. No employee accountability for mistakes & errors.

Pros

1hr paid lunch.

Cons

Horrendous Management, Family members in positions of authority who have no business making decisions.

Great workplace

My experience working with Sundial Brands has been interesting. I have learned how products are made, bottled, packaged and boxed. I’ve learned how to work the lines and better myself for productivity. It has been an amazing experience.

Pros

Overnight

Cons

No Overtime

Bain Capital Changed Everything

Used to be a family owned company that showed compassion to employees. Owners (which i do not fault them) took on Bain capital who came in and changed everything. Slashed benefits and compensation. Management is neutered and has no control. Upper management and the most massive HR department has way too much control over day to day. My day to day wasn't too bad because my manager didn't understand what I did and was overwhelmed with other stuff.

Pros

$400 a year worth of samples

Cons

Low compensation, Hr, Management, Bain

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundial Brands LLC.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits