SunFrog Shirts

SunFrog Shirts Employee Reviews

This place is nice at first but it slowly gets worse the more you work there. just saying. The 2nd shift is kinda bad. You work there just to clock out go to sleep and go back to work. It’s draining there, they expect too much from you, they don’t really care. When i was there some things happened (personal things) that made me have to leave the job, they told me i was still on the schedule so i can come back anytime, when i texted them and asked when i can come back they were really rude and pretty much told me i can’t have my job back that id make it out to be the janitor. the $13 an hour is a lie, after a while they cut your pay and you don’t get a decent amount for how much you bust your a s s there. in the summer it’s WAY beyond hot, when you’re working you’re going fast trying to keep up a pace up because of how much they expect you to do, on top of that the humidity is overwhelming and it’s hot so it makes everything draining. On top of that my feet swelled up once, to the point i could barely walk on them cause of how much i was on my feet, i asked nicely if i could sit down for a second while i was still working and explained to them the situation, they bluntly said no and that i’d have to get a doctors note if it was that bad, all i wanted to do was sit for 5 minutes and still do the work i just couldn’t handle the pain any more. point is don’t work here not worth it
Pros
there’s slushies
Cons
everything else
I enjoy my time working at SunFrog, as a full-time student I am really grateful that management was accepting of my small schedule. They made it capable for me to go to school and work and not feel stressed. Everyone here is very welcoming and treat you like they have known you for years.
Pros
Management is very accommodating, Free Food, Fun environment
They hire up a ton of people every fall telling them it's a full time year round position. Come February they literally lay off 3 quarters of the work force. They claim to have benefits such as health care, PTO, and a 401k but no one survives long enough to actually get it
Pros
Work is fairly easy if you just need a temporary job
Cons
Layoffs and politics
● Pay & benefitsWhen i was hired I was told they start everyone out at $13 an hour. Well a week into my employment i found out that $2 of the $13 was a bonus during the Corona and at anytime they can take the $2 away.. I went to lead the moment i found this out and was told they are looking at keeping it at $13 an hour.. well today i went into my review and was told they were going to cut my pay and with that I walked out. How can you tell someone one thing and have something else being done.. now i really enjoyed my job there and the people but I'm not going to take an $80 pay cut to do the same job. It's a shame that i can make more flipping hamburgers than this place wants to pay. I would recommend this job to supplement your income or a second job or even a house wife looking for something outside the house but there is NO WAY anyone can live on $11 an hour.● Job security and advancementLove the company and people. can't make a living at $11 an hour..● ManagementOne doesn't know what the other is doong.● OverallWhen I was first hired as sunfrog I was told that everybody there was hired in at $13 an hour although that's not a lot of money I was okay with that. Within a weeks mployment I found out that's at $13 an hour to of it was due to the coronavirus bonus and that we would be losing the $2 an hour shortly. As soon as I found out I went to my lead and she said they were trying to keep the $2 an hour. At that time I told her that if they didn't drop my pay to $11, I would quit. Well today I had my review and they were going to drop my pay so I told him unfortunately - more...
Sunfrog is a Creative work place . Seller & buyer are feeling happy . We get beautiful T-shirts on the sunfrog platform . Such design is not available on other sites. When we give a magnificent structure to this site, we will experience joy and class.
Pros
Excitement
Cons
Heaven
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Management was not doing well back when I worked there really didn't understand business very well had lots of problem people cause of them hiring whoever they could get
Allot of favoritism. Some people are alowd to do one thing aka come into work fourty plus minutes late and harass other employees, I can't say here what type of harassment. I tell the weekend supervisor and since it is his bff I am then targeted. The place is not worth it. My hours got cut drastically. I couldnt even pay my bills. I had to find another job.This job is really all about making the big man rich
This is one of the best places I have worked. Management actually cares about their employees and they are flexible when you need time off. Overall it's a great place to work
Pros
Free lunch on Thursdays, friendly co-workers and management
Cons
Short lunch
They stay busy just part time wasn't getting hours. So I got laid off. Needed more hors. I was a pretreated, stacker, and a presser also a catcher. Learned alot about the process.
Cons
Holiday pay
They talk about work ethitic and they have none and expect you to have none. What they say and what they do are two different things The customers should come first not how much money your putting in your pocket
Pros
I was in need of a job and got hired
Cons
Turn over, what they say and what they do or what happens are two different things
The managers were rude and not understanding at all. No chance for advancement even though when I interviewed I was told I would eventually be worked into the graphics department I was being hired as production and that is where I stayed because they never put my graphic design skills to work. NO BREAKS! Half hour unpaid lunch only.
i would give 0 star if I had the option, worst costumer support ever, scam company, worst support for their artist. Every year they are dropping their affiliate rate. From 60% to 50% to 40% to 30%. Go use other website like teespring or redbubble. They have a much better platform and support that actually care about you. Stay away from Sunfrog!
Pros
Cons
Just Stay Away from Sunfrog
I would sign into all of the necessary programs on the computer and turn on my phone and start taking calls for customers calling to inquire about products from sunfrog shirts. I would be able to help them with any problems they were having and make them happy customers by the time I was done helping them. They had to do a reduction in employees and I was laid off so i was not very happy about that.
Pros
Nice place to work.
Cons
Got laid off.
I worked second shift. That was 4-midnight. I started in printing and a lil after the move to the new building I switched to stacking. After about nine months I switched to pressing. It was fairly simple. Take the shirts that got the pretreat solution put on them and press the solution into the fabric and wheel it over to the printers.
SunFrog is an interesting place to work. The company provided me with opportunities to solve unique problems and unique people to work with. Not likely to grow here.
Sunfrog shirts is an overall positive workplace environment. SunFrog has offered me a ton of experience and growth opportunity. I have learned and continue to learn working there everyday.
Good starter place to work easy going and cool environment. Management was understanding and easy to talk to. Decent pay and cool people to work with high turnover rate tho
Management was horrible, production was always scattered and nothing was organized correctly. The management never acted professional and there was always drama and competition.
No breaks allowed,, at least on the day shift. Very tense and stressful work environment. The department manager is frequently angry or irritable, unapproachable. They want it to be a family experience, but like any family, there is a favorite child. My manager clearly has favorites who are allowed to wander the building, frequent trips to the restroom and coffee while the rest are strictly monitored on time away from your desk/phone. Pay increases are a joke, given strictly on managements whim.
Pros
Nice co-workers
Cons
Expensive insurance, no room for advancement
They like to claim they are like a family, but it's really just a hoax to try and get you to work harder. They have very low standards about what they ship out. I was appalled by what I was told to ship. It's been a few months since I was there but I hear nothing has really gotten any better. It's a paycheck, which is nothing to sneer at, but they could treat their employees better and less like slaves.
Pros
A very nice lady makes great food in their cafeteria.
Cons
No breaks if your 8 hours. Terrible environment. Very clique oriented.
I was not a favorite so treatment I received was not as good as some raises were promised every 90 days that was only for a few. Insurance was offered but most can not afford it and then a 3000 family deducible
  1. Employee Reviews