SunFrog Shirts

SunFrog Shirts Work-Life Balance reviews

This place is nice at first but it slowly gets worse the more you work there. just saying. The 2nd shift is kinda bad. You work there just to clock out go to sleep and go back to work. It’s draining there, they expect too much from you, they don’t really care. When i was there some things happened (personal things) that made me have to leave the job, they told me i was still on the schedule so i can come back anytime, when i texted them and asked when i can come back they were really rude and pretty much told me i can’t have my job back that id make it out to be the janitor. the $13 an hour is a lie, after a while they cut your pay and you don’t get a decent amount for how much you bust your a s s there. in the summer it’s WAY beyond hot, when you’re working you’re going fast trying to keep up a pace up because of how much they expect you to do, on top of that the humidity is overwhelming and it’s hot so it makes everything draining. On top of that my feet swelled up once, to the point i could barely walk on them cause of how much i was on my feet, i asked nicely if i could sit down for a second while i was still working and explained to them the situation, they bluntly said no and that i’d have to get a doctors note if it was that bad, all i wanted to do was sit for 5 minutes and still do the work i just couldn’t handle the pain any more. point is don’t work here not worth it
Pros
there’s slushies
Cons
everything else
I enjoy my time working at SunFrog, as a full-time student I am really grateful that management was accepting of my small schedule. They made it capable for me to go to school and work and not feel stressed. Everyone here is very welcoming and treat you like they have known you for years.
Pros
Management is very accommodating, Free Food, Fun environment
Management was not doing well back when I worked there really didn't understand business very well had lots of problem people cause of them hiring whoever they could get
They talk about work ethitic and they have none and expect you to have none. What they say and what they do are two different things The customers should come first not how much money your putting in your pocket
Pros
I was in need of a job and got hired
Cons
Turn over, what they say and what they do or what happens are two different things
I worked second shift. That was 4-midnight. I started in printing and a lil after the move to the new building I switched to stacking. After about nine months I switched to pressing. It was fairly simple. Take the shirts that got the pretreat solution put on them and press the solution into the fabric and wheel it over to the printers.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
SunFrog is an interesting place to work. The company provided me with opportunities to solve unique problems and unique people to work with. Not likely to grow here.
Sunfrog shirts is an overall positive workplace environment. SunFrog has offered me a ton of experience and growth opportunity. I have learned and continue to learn working there everyday.
They like to claim they are like a family, but it's really just a hoax to try and get you to work harder. They have very low standards about what they ship out. I was appalled by what I was told to ship. It's been a few months since I was there but I hear nothing has really gotten any better. It's a paycheck, which is nothing to sneer at, but they could treat their employees better and less like slaves.
Pros
A very nice lady makes great food in their cafeteria.
Cons
No breaks if your 8 hours. Terrible environment. Very clique oriented.