Company believes it's own made up hype.
Sales associate / sales supervisor (Current Employee) – East LA, California. – May 5, 2019
The company is very cheap. They make it hard for managers to effectively implement their own standards.
- Not enough hours for floor coverage and they expect to simultaneously do many training modules.
- Not enough pay for expectations.
- Single coverage leaves employees alone on the floor.
- Company expects working breaks, against California law.
- Management duties are delegated to associates.
- key holder means 10 to 15 hours, no extra pay or incentive, but hold the same responsibilities of management.
- associate hours are literally 6 a week.
Companies with less volume and more overhead pay more and have more payroll available.
Luxury retailer without the luxury retailer pay.
Company vision is complete customer service, but low wages, lack of hours, and perceived lack of competition hold it back.
1 pair of sunglasses after 1 year. *all restrictions apply.
No real breaks, minimum pay, very limited hours.