Sunoco Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 296 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Sunoco Operates the Exxon TigerMarket Convenience Store locations throughout middle and southeast Tennessee.
For more than 125 years, the Sunoco brand has been synonymous with quality and excellence. That rich heritage sets the stage for our culture of success today. And it will continue to guide our growth well into the future.
Every year, we transport millions of gallons of transportation fuel, crude oil, and other products through our logistics business. And our retail operations in 24 states provides our customers with the convenience and speed they want.
There is 1 Sunoco job close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Sunoco.
Salary estimated from 754 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Sunoco have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
I enjoyed the customers that patronized the store. Customers were very friendly and a great atmosphere. Busy little store. Made lots of friends. Loved working in that type of environment.
It was a job I didn’t dread going into. At that time the manager was easy to converse with and express any concerns to. I would recommend this job to others it if it’s a side job due to low pay
I was at a small facility in Euless. Not a good environment at all. The company has great benefits a plus. HR is open but of course Managment is backed up First.
All independent stations no cohesion. No central thing policy in Ohio Sunoco land. Everything's left to individual owners and who claims to be running the store at that time of day.
Decent place to work but once you commit you need to be available all the time. Flexibility is key at this job. The management is amazing and the people there truly care about each other.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 80 questions about working at Sunoco. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Sunoco employees.
Insights from 234 Indeed users who have interviewed with Sunoco within the last 5 years.
None I was hired threw a 3rd party company
They asked what type of responsibilities I expected from the job, and explanation of past work experience
They asked for my experiences and if i had nay criminal history. simple questions.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.