Sunoco LP Employee Reviews

Job
Senior Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 21, 2018
This is a great job and i've had the pleasure of working with amazing people. the company was sold and my time here has come to an end. but i have to say it' was a great run with them.
Pros
I made some life long friends here
Cons
you have to read everything thats given to you or you'll be messed over.
Overall good company with some management fluctuations
Data Quality Auditing and Analysis Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 14, 2018
This was a good company to work for at one time, many chances for promotions. Variances in the professionalism of some of management. The company made the decision to sell many areas of the business to other companies resulting in the loss of employment of many of the personnel.
Pros
Room for promotions
Cons
Parts of the company were sold with not enough notice beforehand.
It was a good job
Station Attendant (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJMay 22, 2018
Its was a quick-paced work area,with good pay and you also get tip, you get paid bi-weekly but the tips keep your pockets healthy until its payday. Overall it is a good job and i would recommend anyone to work there
working environment
Restaraunt associate (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXMay 17, 2018
lacking in training, management doesn't help when short staffed. very stressful. Crew was nice however did not want to do their jobs so you were forced to do theirs before you could start your own job which put you behind.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 14, 2018
great place to work. Easy access to food locations, places to shop on your lunch or short breaks. The building was great and so was covered parking
good
good
Not worth the pay. Don't do it.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXMarch 20, 2018
Worked there for roughly 5 months in 2017. Worked overnight and got all my hrs. However I was only making 8.50 an hr for overnight. Overworked myself nightly to keep the store clean but it is was not worth it as I was the only one keeping it clean. I never got weekends off while everyone else did. I was let go over an incident involving the money order machine. Due to faulty equipment I was accused of stealing or printing two money orders because the machine records showed double records for one.. blessing in disguise I suppose as I needed a better job regardless.
Pros
Nothing really
Cons
Low pay, no breaks, no benefits.
Pretty cool
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Moncks Corner, SCFebruary 28, 2018
Enjoyed my job, just no follow-through with any management, especially upper management. Easy work and funny co-workers. Slow advancement, takes long time to be promoted.
Pros
Cool co-workers.
Cons
Management lack.
Relaxed but the noises comes at the end of the month.
Staff Accountant - Lead (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 21, 2018
Its a great job to get complacent at because the job culture is somewhat fun but the internal growth advancement is not here. But collect that check and keep it moving
Not the best place to work.
Kitchen Associate (Current Employee) –  Huntsville TexasFebruary 10, 2018
Sunoco LP is not a good place if you need more hours, management is bad because the manager have his/her favorite employees who can get away with anything. No team work.
Hours get taken away when you work over your scheduled hours.
Pros
Cons
Needs improvement
Poorly run by management and very disorganized
AP Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 7, 2018
If you are in a pinch and need employment, take the job while you continue your search elsewhere. It is not worth the anxiety that comes with having a chain of command that has no clue what they are doing.
Fast Paced Environment
Contract Analyst (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAFebruary 6, 2018
Sunoco was a fast paced but rewarding work environment. The dealers and store managers are genuine and grateful people. It was rewarding to solve issues and make their jobs easier to do.
Fun workplace, enjoyable co-workers.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Butler, PAFebruary 4, 2018
The manager is one of the nicest managers you could ask For! An awesome company to work for and a great place to work. If I could go back, I would. Second favorite job, no doubt.
Pros
Regular customers, easy to get along with co-workers.
Cons
Have to take breaks at will, sometimes there is no time for them.
Good pay and benefits but currently transitioning in several areas.
Director of Accounting, Transmix and Terminaling (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 22, 2018
Company provides good pay and benefits. There have been several acquisitions and mergers which have resulted in numerous accounting and operating systems being in use; this results in some confusion and chaos in reporting. Overall, management seems capable but pulled in multiple directions.
poor management
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, TXJanuary 18, 2018
I contacted my area manager and HR about our store manager unfortunately nothing has been done to remedy the issue. We will continue to lose people. A simple please and thank you go a long way.
Fast paced learning environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 2, 2018
Provided outstanding customer service daily resulting in an increase in company revenue. Successfully processed cash transactions daily with 100 percent accountability. Apply OSHA regulations to my everyday routine to ensure safety in the work area.
Management does not know how to manage
Restaraunt associate (Former Employee) –  Waco, TX franklin aveDecember 30, 2017
Will not work constantly to keep up food safety codes. Does not care if things are wrong or out of date if he is off the clock or. Lose to being off the clock. Will not fix issues. Leaves them for others, non managers to figure out. Overall mess.
Pros
Learned how not to be
Cons
Got treated badly
No respect
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Methuen, MADecember 16, 2017
You will be treated with contempt by Methuen, MA Sunocos. Bad management, bad hours, rude customers, low pay, really, really bad management, unreliable coworkers
Pros
Cons
many
Horrible
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sharon Hill, PADecember 14, 2017
The assistant manager was stealing and fired me because I threatened to say something. Other than that it is a good job. I have been trying to get my job back since but no luck.
Poor Management
Sr. Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 30, 2017
Dept. manager and Director had absolutely no knowledge of department's responsibilities and duties. This making it very hard for someone with 15 years experience in the field to get any work done and done productively. Not to mention the very clear gender and racial discrimination.
Great people, poor hours and pay
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Webster, NYNovember 8, 2017
Working here has been a pleasure but recently the amount of hours I work isn't enough for me to live off of along with a pay of only 9.70. Management is decent and the people and environment are very inviting and friendly.