Sunovion Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 40 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
About the company
- CEOAntony Loebel, M.D.73%approve of Antony Loebel, M.D.'s performance
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- HeadquartersMarlborough, MA
We are creating innovative psychiatric, neurological and respiratory therapies that help transform people's lives, while at the same time we are playing an increasingly active role in the future of global health....
We are creating innovative psychiatric, neurological and respiratory therapies that help transform people's lives, while at the same time we are playing an increasingly active role in the future of global health.
You’re seeing all 19 jobs at Sunovion because we can’t find any available jobs at Sunovion close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Browse jobs by location
Salary estimated from 319 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Rating is calculated based on 139 reviews and is evolving.
What would you say about your employer?
Questions and answers
People have asked 22 questions about working at Sunovion. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Sunovion employees.
Insights from 34 Indeed users who have interviewed with Sunovion within the last 5 years.
How do you handle stress
How do you handle stress...
Common questions about Sunovion
What's being discussed at Sunovion?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.