Sunpro Solar Employee Review

View all Sunpro Solar reviews

Good office morale, bad management/business practices
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mandeville, LA.June 17, 2019
I worked for the company for a year. I was hired to be an administrative assistant. I mostly enjoyed the experience up until the end when the man I worked directly under decided to change my position from administrative assistant to project assistant (which I have no experience in) without discussing with me or HR. Within the year, I was forcibly told that my job no longer existed and that I would have the option to be a project assistant instead. When I called a meeting with HR to discuss this proposed job change, I was told I would receive $6 LESS an hour and that I had no other option. Take the job offered or nothing. This ultimatum caused me a great deal of undue stress in my professional and personal life. Beware...they hire to fill positions, not to fulfill careers. I also never received referral bonus’ and time accrued when I left. I would recommend this job to someone who needs experience but doesn’t necessarily want to stay in one place or one job for too long.

Other Sunpro Solar Employee Reviews

Excellent company with Integrity and Accountability
District Setting Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 1, 2019
Great company great people great opportunity to move ahead in the industry. I have been with them for two years, love the company and the people. Teamwork and Leadership is great here
Super fun company to work for - training is sub par.
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 14, 2019
I LOVE working at Sunpro - they are flexible, they try to implement processes, and they have good benefits. Things are always changing as the company is growing exponentially and unfortunately training (because things are always changing) is almost non existent. However, the company as a whole wants you to succeed, I believe recognizes hard work, and takes care of their employees. I learn something new every day. This is a HARD job and I commend anyone who can do it well because there are a lot of moving parts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunpro Solar. Our community is ready to answer.